If you are passionate about reducing your carbon footprint and protecting your environment, you should be using the Sustain Green MasterCard Credit Card. This card can be used to make everyday purchases and every dollar you spend with the card reduces your personal carbon footprint, funds rainforest preservation, and reforestation.
Sustain Green MasterCard Credit Card is really unique.
It’s a card everyone needs to have in their wallet to help fight climate change and sustain the planet. You can live a more sustainable lower-carbon lifestyle by using this card as every swipe reduces and even eliminates your personal carbon footprint.
Sustain Green Mastercard Credit Card Offers
- Eliminate 2 to 4 pounds of CO2 for every $1 you spend. Their base reduction is 2 pounds per $1.
- If you spend $1,250 in a quarter, an additional 2,500 pounds will be eliminated.
- Thus if you spend roughly $100 per week, you will be eliminating about 20,000 pounds of CO2 per year.
- Additionally, Sustain Green reduces your carbon footprint by an additional 5,000 pounds when you make your first purchase within 90 days.
Sustain Green Mastercard Credit Card Features and Benefits
Sustain Green Mastercard Credit Card enables cardholders fight global warming, reduce your carbon footprint and help preserve the rain forest. While using your Sustain Green Mastercard to make your everyday purchases;
- It reduces your carbon footprint
- Funds rainforest preservation
- Offers low annual percentage rate
- Offers Biodegradable cards and benefits that really matter
- No annual fee
- Global impact with every purchase
- Accepted worldwide
- Earn bonus rewards
How to Apply for Sustain Green Mastercard Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Sustain Green Mastercard Credit Cards, applicants must meet up the following criteria;
- Applicant must at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid US street address
- Applicant must have a valid SSN
- Firstly, step is to create an account with Sustain Green.
- Secondly, enroll through Commerce for the actual card.
- Thirdly, tap the “Get a credit card – Apply Now” link to begin the process.
- Fourthly, input the following details to apply in the Sustain Green program: Full name, Address, Postal code, Email
- Next, review the terms and conditions, if you approve, choose complete enrollment to proceed on to the Commerce website.
- Review the corresponding terms and conditions form for the commerce credit card to be certain that you are fully aware of all fee and bill structures that accrue with the card.
- Fill in the following personal details to commerce; Full name, Address, Phone number, Email address, Duration at address, Date of birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name, Employment, and Financial Details.
- Also, if you have been declared bankrupt in the last ten years or if you are not a US permanent resident outline such here.
- If you wish to add a co-applicant, perform a balance, transfer from another credit card, link this card to another Commerce account, or purchase overdraft protection you may do so at this stage.
- Lastly, review all entries then, click the “Submit” button to complete your application.