Support a cause you love and earn a reward you like with Susan G Komen Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card. This card is issued by Bank of America and can be used to make everyday purchases. From June 2015 through December 2020, Bank of America is guaranteeing to Susan G. Komen® $3 million in conjunction with its Pink Ribbon Banking credit card and checking program. More than $8 million has been received by Susan G. Komen® from Bank of America from this program since 2009.
Susan G Komen Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, No annual fee attached
- Secondly, earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter
- Thirdly, $150 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of opening an account.
- Fourthly, there are no changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- Receive a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cashback into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, thereafter, 13.99% – 23.99% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
- Lastly, as a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that 10% bonus to 25% – 75%.
Susan G Komen Cash Rewards Visa Credit Cards Rewards
- 1% cashback on every purchase
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 3% on gas
- Up to $2,500 in grocery/wholesale club/gas quarterly spend.
Susan G Komen Cash Rewards Visa Credit Cards Additional Benefits
- Stay protected from potential fraud and fraudulent transactions. Plus a $0 Liability Guarantee for fraudulent transactions
- Online Shopping Security
- Chip Cards
- Digital Wallet Technology
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Account Alerts
- Overdraft Protection
- Paperless Statement Option
- Text Banking
- FICO® Score
Susan G Komen Cash Rewards Visa Credit Cards Rates/Fees
- Firstly, ourchases Intro APR –0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles
- Balance Transfers Intro APR – 0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days
- Regular APR –13.99% – 23.99% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee – $0
- Credit Needed – Excellent/Good
- Standard APR –13.99% – 23.99% variable
- Balance Transfer Fee – 3% of each transaction (minimum $10).