Banking can be made easy with SunTrust card activation. You can enjoy more than cutting yourself from many benefits by not activating your card. An activated SunTrust card makes purchases and payments easy with gifts, cashback rewards, free credit points, and lots of other advantages. To activate follow the steps below;
SunTrust Card Activation | How to Activate SunTrust Credit Card & Debit Card
SunTrust Card Activation Online
The user must need an online account in order to activate the SunTrust card. So, keep handy your card details and your personal information. In case you don’t have an online account to then, register for a new account. There are simple steps shown below to complete your process for online activation;
- First, you have to do is Log-In to your SunTrust online account at the SunTrust Card Activation portal
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Search for option Manage and Activate Card.
- Now, it requires 16 digits number which is on your card, your first & last name and CVV code that is on back of the card.
- Enter your personal information.
- After that, you have to register your phone number which is linked to the bank and it sends a code to your number.
- Enter the code.
- That’s It! your card activates soon.
SunTrust Card Activation By Phone
- First, dial the SunTrust Credit Card Activation Number 1-800-337-1140.
- Provide your personal information and card information like your 16 digits card number, CVV code that is on the back of your card, and your first and last name, etc.
- Listen to instructions carefully provided by the instructor and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Meanwhile, in no time, you will receive a notification that your credit card or debit card has been activated successfully.
SunTrust Card Activations Via ATMs
- You can complete your SunTrust Card Activations at ATMs. It’s easy and simple. The user needs to keep handy. The user needs his PIN number in order to activate SunTrust Card at an ATM. To activate;
- Visit any of the nearby SunTrust ATMs
- Insert the card, provide PIN (Personal Identification Number) and you will access your card soon.
- It will be preferable to sign in just after completing the activation process in order to get assured that the SunTrust card has been activated.