Receive up to 60,000 Bonus Reward Points when you spend $1,500 each month for 6 months from Suncorp Platinum Credit Card approval. Plus 0% for 18 months on balance transfers (reverting to the cash advance rate thereafter, currently 21.99% p.a.). You can also enjoy 1.25 Suncorp Rewards Points for every $1 spent on Eligible Transactions.
Suncorp Platinum Credit Card is issued by Citigroup Inc [US]. Cardholders can opt to join the Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer program for an additional $49 p.a. amongst other benefits.
Suncorp Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders enjoy 0% p.a for 18 months on balance transfers
- Receive up to 60,000 bonus rewards points, when you spend $1,5000 each month for six months from card approval
- Cardholders are charged $49 annual fee for the first year.
- Cardholders enjoy all Platinum privileges such as; personal 24 hour concierge service – travel bookings, event & hotel bookings, personal shopping and more
- International Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight inconvenience Insurance, Transit Accident Insurance, Access to Suncorp Travel center, Extended Warranty Insurance, Complimentary Suncorp Rewards Program,
- Cardholders get emergency Card replacement if card get lost within 24 hours in Australia, Security & Fraud Protection with FRAUDSHIELD® and Visa Zero Liability, Guaranteed Pricing Scheme
- Have access to over 29 million locations and ATMs in more than 170 countries.
- Cardholders can add up to four additional cardholders for no extra cost (must be at lest 16 years Old)
- Visa PayWave – card user can use ‘Wave and go’ for faster purchases under $100.
- Card users have access to exclusive pre-sales, offers and competition.
- Earning points is easy when you use your card for everyday purchases like groceries, fuel and eating out. Redeem for your points for travel, Merchandise, Vouchers, gift cards and more.
- Option to join the Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer program for an additional $49 p.a
Suncorp Platinum Credit Card Rates And Fees
- Standard purchase Rates – 21.99% .p.a
- Cash Advances rate – 21.99%
- Interest Free period – 55 days
- Balance transfer – 0% p.a for 18 months on balance transferred up to 80% of your credit limit.
- Annual Fee – $129
- Withdrawing within Australia – 3.5% or $ 3.50
- Late Payments – $10
- Foreign transactions fee – 3.40%
Requirements For Application Of Suncorp Platinum Credit Card
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- You must earn an income of at least $35,000 per year.
- Must have a good credit rating.
How To Apply For Suncorp Platinum Credit Card
- On the home page of Suncorp BankClick on “ Apply Now” button at https://Suncorp.Cardservicesdirect.com.au
- On the application page key in your details: Title, First Name Middle name and surname, gender, (male or female), date of birth (dd/mm/yy)
- Nationality, marital status, Driver’s License (Yes or No), Australian Permanent Resident (Yes or No)
- Residential Address: Current Residential Address, Time spent at current address (years, Months) , Residential Status
- Contact Details: mobile Phone Number, Home Phone Number, Email address, confirm Email Address
- Tick yes or no to receive Electronic Communication consent
- Tick the box to show that you have opt for the Suncorp Qantas Frequent flyer Program
- Key in your Password, password confirmation
- Are you a Suncorp Customer (Yes or No)
- Mother’s Maiden Number
- Then, click on the “Next “ button.
How To Check Application Status Of Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
To check for your Clear Options Platinum Credit Card Application Status call at 13 11 55.
How To Activate Your Suncorp Platinum Credit Card
To activate your newly registered clear option Platinum Credit card
- Go to the internet Banking
- Select ‘My ‘Accounts’
- My Bank account
- Go to Credit card service
- Card service and click on “Activate my Card”
How To Login To Suncorp Platinum Credit Card
- By the right hand-side of the Web page, click on the “Log in” widget
- Enter your Customers ID and Password
- Scroll down and click on the “ Login” button.
How To Recover Clear Options Platinum Credit Card & Password
- Firstly, from the login section of the Suncorp Bank
- Secondly, click on ‘ Forgot your Password’ link
- On the new page, key in your Customers ID, first name and last name
- Also, Date of birth (mm/dd/yy)
- Lastly, click on ‘Next Step’ button.
How To Make Bill Payment With Clear Options Platinum Credit Card & Password
- Firstly, Suncorp Bank internet and telephone banking
- In-person at a Suncorp Bank branch
- Direct debit
- Lastly, sending a cheque in the mail
For Lost/Stolen Card
If you lost or your credit card is stolen call us at 1800 775 020 or 13 11 55 or +617-3362-1712.
Suncorp Platinum Credit Card Customer Service Number
For any enquiries contact the customer service center at +61 7 3392 1712 (Overseas) or 13 11 55.