Most student credit cards do not offer reward points but State Farm Student Credit Card does. This card is specifically for students enrolled in post-secondary educational institutions. Cardholders get to earn State Farm Loyalty Rewards Point for every $2 spent. No annual fee and competitive rates are some of the attractive features of this card. Points can be redeemed for gift cards at popular retailers, e-certificates, catalog merchandise, air travel, hotels, and eligible State Farm products. You can also use your points as a gift, or transfer your points between State Farm Loyalty Rewards accounts that you own.
State Farm Student Credit Card Balance Transfer Offers
A balance transfer fee of $10 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater (maximum fee: $250) also applies with this card. For the State Farm Student Credit Card, once a balance transfer is completed, you will need to pay the total balance of any new purchases and your balance transfer by the payment due date, to avoid interest charges. If your total balance is not paid in full by the payment due date, you will be charged interest in accordance with your current purchase until the balance is paid in full.
State Farm Student Credit Card Features
- Get 1 State Farm Loyalty Rewards point for every $2 spent on eligible purchases.
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on insurance premium payments, up to $4,000 annually.
- Competitive annual percentage rates.
- Many student discounts provided by Visa.
- APR: This card has a variable rate of 12.24%-19.24% APR for purchases and balance transfers* depending on creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
State Farm Student Credit Card Rewards
Earn 1 point for every $2 you spend with your State Farm Student Visa card at millions of locations around the globe
Get 3 points for every $1 spent on insurance premium payments, up to $4,000 annually.
State Farm Student Visa Credit Card Additional Benefits
- Firstly, Visa Zero Fraud Liability
- Secondly, Works with Apple Pay
- Thirdly, Visa Student Discounts.
- Fourthly, access to State Farm financial management tools.
- 24/7 good neighbor service.
- Online and mobile access anytime.
- Worldwide Visa credit card acceptance and cash access via ATMs.
- Account Fraud Monitoring
- Lastly, Visa Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
How to Apply for the State Farm student Credit Cards
- Firstly, visit the State Farm Visa student credit cards features page and tap on “Apply Now”.
- Secondly, fill in the primary applicant information like name, residential address, SSN, date of birth, housing status, home, and cell phone numbers, maiden name of the mother, monthly housing payment, and email address.
- Thirdly, then select if you are a State Farm customer. Proceed by choosing if you want to provide authorized user info.
- Fill in info about balance transfer like account number and amount of each request, if any.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Lastly, tap “Continue” to proceed.