Stash Hotel Rewards Credit Card is a good choice for those that lodge frequently at Stash Hotels. Cardholders get access to bonus points for every dollar spent at Stash Hotel and Stash Partner Hotels. Purchases worth $1,500 attract earnings of 10,000 Stash points towards free stays giving you reasons to spend more.
The Stash Hotel Rewards Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank with no annual fee and no introductory APR charged.
Stash Hotel Rewards Credit Card Offers
- Firstly, cardholders earn 2 points per $1 spent at all other hotels, dining, and gas stations
- Secondly, making use of the credit card at Stash Partner Hotels gets the cardholders 3 points per $1 spent
- Thirdly, 1 reward point per dollar on all other purchases.
- There are no blackout dates and reward points obtained do not expire
- $0 overseas transaction fee
- Lastly, purchases worth $1,500 attracts earnings of 10,000 Stash points towards free stays
Stash Hotel Rewards Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 16.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.24
- Cash Advance Fee -$10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Stash Hotel Rewards Credit Cards
You must meet the following criteria to apply and get approved for the Stash Hotel Rewards Credit Card;
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Should have a government-issued photo ID
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Must have a clear credit history
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the homepage of the Stash Hotel Rewards. Navigate down till you locate the “Apply Now” button towards the center of the page
- Secondly, tap on it, and you will be directed to the enrollment page. Here, you will be required to complete the personal details section with the following information; Name, Address, City, State, Zip code, Phone (choose type), Email address, Annual net income (from all sources), and Years at current address.
- Select a statement delivery option; add the full name of the authorized user (if you wish to add any) and then fill in the validation section the following information; Date of birth, Social security number, Mother’s maiden name.
- Enter in the hotel name, if you are referred by a Stash Partner Hotel and navigate down to review the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement
- Also, go through the Synchrony Bank rates and fees table and then check the box below if you agree to the above provisions
- Finally, tap on the “Accept and Submit” button.