Go with your food on a card with a Starbucks gift card. Cut off your worries about breakfast and get a morning latte, food and drinks with a discount. Take advantage of the discounts and save your Starbucks gift card balance. Your receipt assures your reissuance of the card when stolen or lost. Celebrate your friends and families by gifting them Starbucks gift cards on special occasions. Gift them the most important meal with just a card. Check your Starbucks gift card balance with ease. As Starbucks gift card guarantees your morning meal every day, you need to know how to check your Starbucks gift card balance.
How to Check Starbucks Gift Card Balance
To check Starbucks gift card balance;
- Firstly, scroll to https://www.starbucks.com/card
- Secondly, key in the Starbucks gift card 16 digit card number
- Key in the 8-digit card security code, situated on the back of the card
- Lastly, tap on the “Check Balance” link.
Redeeming Starbucks Gift Card
Starbucks GC can be redeemed for use at most Starbucks locations in North America, and the airport, grocery locations, most stores in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong and Mexico.
How to Redeem
To redeem a print gift card;
- Tap on “Gift Cards”, at the site
- Choose “Redeem a Gift Card”
- Thirdly, key in your 16-character redeem code, and tap “Redeem Now”.
- Once you redeem, you can see your Starbucks gift card balance by tapping “You” close to the top right of the site.
- Lastly, the Starbucks gift card balance will automatically be applied to any future purchases, where the shop accepts Starbucks Gift cards. You won’t be required to enter and redeem the code again
Starbucks Gift Card Offers and Deals
- As you join Starbucks Rewards, you get a free drink on your birthday. You also get points for every purchase, free refills, and lots more.
- Better convey your message, by customizing your card, to suit the person and occasion.
- Once you buy Starbucks GC, it gets delivered straight to your recipient.
Starbucks gift card has no expiry date or inactivity fee
Activating Starbucks Gift Card
To activate Starbucks GC,
- Firstly, take the Starbucks GC, into a local Starbucks store
- Secondly, order your food and drink
- Present the card to the cashier, since it is the same as cash
- Finally, the card will be swiped by the clerk, and the remaining balance stays on your card, until you use it again.
Starbucks Gift Card Terms
- Starbucks gift card has no registration fees or expiration dates.
- Customers can keep the receipt, to replace lost/stolen cards
- The minimum balance required is $5, to upload a card to your account
- Your card can be registered to your account, to use with a mobile app
- Except, required by law, Starbucks gift cards, cannot be redeemed for cash.
Starbucks Gift Card Customer Care Number
To get more information on Starbucks GC, call at 800-Starbucks (800-782-7282)