The Starbucks credit card is a retail store credit card. According to creditcards.usnews.com, ‘’the Starbucks Credit Card is one of the top 8 best retail credit cards’’. It awards you with a star whenever you make a purchase. However, the value of the star in terms of dollars depends on the location where you made the purchase. If you are interested in this card, you can apply for it. The application process is simple and fast. You can access the Starbucks website with your phone, tablet, or PC as long as you have an internet connection.
Benefits and Features of the Starbucks Credit Card
- The annual fee for the Starbucks credit card is $49.
- Cardholders earn $4 support with a star when they buy concert tickets anywhere apart from Starbuck stores, restaurants, and grocery stores.
- You earn 3 stars when you shop at a Starbucks store.
- The purchase APR depends on your creditworthiness.
- Cardholders earn amazing bonuses when they use their cards to make purchases for the first time.
Now, you know why people are rushing to apply for the Starbucks card. Before applying for the card, you MUST sign up a Starbucks online account. After that, you can proceed to apply for the card.
Requirements of the Starbucks Credit Card
- You must be 18 years or above.
- Each applicant must have a Social Security Number.
- You must be a US citizen.
How to Sign up Starbucks Account
- Go to https://www.starbucks.com/starbucks-rewards/credit-cards.
- Click on the Apply button, this will divert to the Starbucks Login form. Supply your Username and Password. Scroll down to the Join Now button.
- Click on it and create your account.
- After this, you can go back to apply for the Starbucks credit card.
How to apply for the Starbucks Credit Card
- To start with, go to https://www.starbucks.com/starbucks-rewards/credit-cards.
- Click on the Apply Now button. This is the green button at the center of the page.
- Carefully review the Starbucks terms and conditions. Tick the button showing that you accept the terms.
- On the next page, enter the login details you created when you signed up for Starbucks online account. Now, only the Starbucks membership details will allow you to apply for the card.
- Fill the card application form and submit. After your card application, you will get a response within 1 minute. If you are approved for the card, it will be delivered to your residential address within 2 to 5 working days. You can use your card to make purchases both on and offline.