The Staples Credit Card is used for shopping in Staples shops. This card is issued by Citi Bank retail services. Staples credit card is one of the best rewards credit cards. Cardholders make a lot for every dollar they spend on purchases. Also, customers who use this card for shopping get free shipping services. If you make purchases worth $150, you get rewards worth $50. Once you get this card, you will enjoy shopping since you earn and save while shopping. Am sure you already want to apply for this card.
Moreover, Staples has a guarantee of easy returns when you don’t like the goods delivered to you. However, the terms and conditions of their services apply. You can also manage your credit card from an online account. The customer care line is also available from 8 am to 7 pm on Mondays-Fridays. Note that this card is used wherever VISA is acceptable in the United States. Carefully go through the details below to know how to apply for the card, register, and use it online.
Requirements for applying for the Staples Credit Card
- To start with, you must have a verifiable personalized US government ID.
- Also, you must be a permanent US resident with a US address.
- You must as well have an SSN and TIN as you will use them to register your card.
- Lastly, you must be 18 years or above.
How to Apply for Staples Credit Card
- Go to staples.com/sbd/cre/programs/credit/.
- Click on the apply now link.
- Supply your personal and financial details they require.
- Carefully review the terms and conditions.
- Tick the box to accept the terms and submit. You will get a response about your approval within a minute. If your application is approved, you will get your card to your address within 2 working days. After getting your card, you can Sign up for an online account.
How to Sign up for Staples Credit Card account
- Go to citiretailservices.citibankonline.com.
- Then, click on the Register button.
- Supply your credit card details like your card number, the name on the card, etc.
- Complete the process and register your account.
Once you register for a Staples Credit Card account, you can do a lot of things online. You will be able to perform the followings:
- Login to your account and view your profile or credit card details.
- Make credit card payments and pay bills online.
- Check how many reward points you have.
- View all your credit card activities.
- Contact the customer care unit to report card loss or any other challenge.
- Give us tips on how to promote our services.
- View your paperless billing statements online.