Stanford Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Back Credit Card is specially designed for those that buy their books from Stanford Bookstore. It can also be used to make other procurement. The card offers cashback on every use with extremely low fees and a very competitive interest rate.
Stanford Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Back Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders will earn 3% cashback on Stanford bookstore procurement (online and in-store)
- 1% cashback on all other procurements.
Stanford Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Back Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Firstly, Annual Fee – None required for Standford Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Back Credit Card
- Cash Advance APR –Varies from 9.24% to 17.99% based on creditworthiness (APR is subject to change)
- Cash Advance Fee – $0
- Late Payment Fee – $0
- Lastly, Purchase APR – Varies from 9.24% to 17.99%, based on creditworthiness (APR is subject to change).
How to Apply for the Stanford Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Back Credit Cards
To apply for and get approved for the Stanford Federal Credit Union Platinum Card, the applicant must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must have a valid US address
- Applicant must have a valid SSN
- Lastly, must be a Member or affiliate of Stanford University
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the SFCU enrollment page. This contains two links, one for new enrolment and the other for existing enrollment. Tap the word “here” in the first state to start a new enrollment.
- Secondly, select credit cards from the list presented and tap “Enroll Now” to proceed to the enrollment form
- Thirdly, fill in your First name, Last name, Social security number, and Member Number to proceed. If you are not a member, un-check the box next to Is Member and choose one of the selections from the affiliation drop-down menu.
- Tap “Submit” to continue
- Fill in the following details; Marital status, Email address, Physical address, Start date, Status (rent, own, etc.), Home Phone, Work phone, Employer, Title (of current work position), Amount and frequency of payment, Start date
- Tap “Next”
- Supply the requested amount of your credit limit, the purpose of the credit card and the card type.
- Authorize a credit report and confirm that all the details you’ve provided are accurate. To do this, check the boxes in the Credit Report Authorization and Terms and Conditions.
- Lastly, tap “Submit” to complete the application.