The Stage Credit Card offers rewards that enable cardholders to earn on every dollar they spend and enjoy exclusive saving offers all through the year. Stage Card charges no annual fee for card usage and gives users more spending power at Stage departmental stores.
Stage Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank and can be used at all Stage stores both in-store and online.
Stage Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, $5 reward for every 100 points earned
- Secondly, a stage credit card can be used at all stage stores
- Thirdly, offers easy payment method, by mail, online and in-store
- Fourthly, with a Stage credit card, you get rewards both on in-store and online purchases
- Get 2 points for every $1 spent with your Stage card
- This credit card also offers birthday gifts-$10 for preferred and $20 for platinum cardholders
- Cardholders get a coupon for either $5 off a purchase of $5 or more, or $10 off a purchase of $10 or more
- Offers cardholders Christmas reward and club 40 and fabulous 20% discount every Tuesday
- You also get a welcome coupon worth $5 off
- Lastly, there’s a shopping pass for 15% off all merchandise on your 1st day’s purchase.
Stage Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Purchase Intro APR Rate – Not Offered
- Transfer Intro APR – Not Offered
- Regular APR – 27.99%
- Cash Advance Fee – None Charged
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None Charged
- Late Payment Fee – $38
How to Apply for Stage Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for a Stage credit card, applicants must possess the following;
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid photo ID and U.S. social security number
How to Apply
- Firstly, go to the application page of the Comenity Bank.
- SEcondly, enter in your personal information, which includes the following; First name, Last name, Social security number, Date of birth, Annual income
- Next, you are to fill in the following contact information; House name, Zip code, Email address, Mobile phone number
- This next step requires you to tap on the “Continue” button, and go through the terms and conditions of the application
- Finally, you are to tap on the button “Submit application”. If your application is approved, you will receive your credit card via mail-in 2 weeks
How to Check Stage Credit Cards Application Status
- To check your Stage credit cards application status, call at 1-800-315-7260.
How to Activate Your Stage Card
- To activate your newly acquired Stage card, call at 1-800-315-7260
How to Login Stage Card Account
- Firstly, scroll to the login page of the Stage card
- Supply your correct Username and your Password
- Click “Sign in”, to login Stage credit card account
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to the “Forgot Password” link, of Stage card login page
- Next, provide the following details;
- Credit card account number or Username
- Zip code/ postal code
- Identification type
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- Click “Find my account”, and log in to your Stage card account
Stage Card Bill Payment
- Sign into your account
- Locate your card bill payment when signed in.
Stage Credit Cards Customer Service Phone Number
Call: 1-800-315-7260, or alternatively, visit the customer service page of Stage card to gain access to a customer service agent.