St Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards MasterCard enables you to show support for your favorite team while earning rewards for your purchases. The card offers 3% cash back per $1 spent on gas, 2% cashback per $1 spent on groceries, and 1% cash back per $1 spent everywhere else.
The St Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards Mastercard is issued by Bank of America with no annual fee attached to it.
St Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards MasterCards Benefits
- 1% cashback per $1 spent
- 2% cashback per $1 spent on grocery store purchases
- 3% cashback per $1 spent on gas procurement
- Cardholders can receive $100 cashback after their first $500 in purchases made within 90 days of opening an account
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles.
St Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards Mastercards Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee –None
- Cash Advance APR – 25.24% (APR is subject to change)
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 3% of the transaction amount, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Fee – $37
- Purchase APR – Varies from 13.24% to 23.24% based on credit score (APR is subject to change)
How to Apply for the St Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards MasterCard
To apply for and get approved for the St. Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards Mastercard, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid US address
- Applicant must have a valid US Social Security Number
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the MLB Credit Cards page and tap the “Enroll Now tab to proceed to the next page
- Secondly, scroll to the “Choose your card pull-down menu and choose St Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards Mastercard.
- Thirdly, provide the following details required; First name, Last name, Residential address, Apartment/Unit #, City, State, Zip code, Other address (if applicable)
- Enter the following details required by Bank of America for eligibility verification; Primary phone number, Email address, Country of citizenship, country of residence, Date of birth.
- Next, fill in the following financial and employment details; Employment status, Total annual income, Source of income, Liquid assets, Monthly housing payment.
- Select “Transfer a balance to my new credit card, review the terms and conditions and agree to them by checking the box for affirmation.
- Review your details and read your enrollment to ensure accuracy in the details provided
- Lastly, tap “Submit” and wait for the approval.