Apply for the St Johns University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card that rewards users with cashback on all their purchases, all while helping to support St. John’s University initiatives.
The St Johns University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card is issued by Bank of America with a $150 cash rewards bonus offer and no annual fee attached.
St Johns University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card Features
- 1% cashback on all purchases
- 2% cashback at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 3% cashback on gas
- The 2% and 3% rates only apply to the first $2,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter.
- Cardholders are entitled to $150 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases within the first 90 days
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 billing periods following account opening.
St Johns University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Cards Fees/ Rates
- AF –None
- CAA – 25.24% (APR is subject to change)
- CAF – $10 or 3% if the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- LPF – $37
- Purchase APR – Varies from 13.24% to 23.24% (APR is subject to change)
How to Apply for the St Johns University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Cards
To apply for and get approved for the St John’s University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid US mailing address
- Applicant must have a US SSN
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the St Johns University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Cards summary page, navigate to the more details section and tap the blue link to enroll.
- Secondly, once on the enrollment page, scroll down to the window shown beneath to supply the following details; Full name, Phone number, Email, Address, Complete physical address (including city, state and ZIP code) Country of permanent residence, Mailing address (if it varies from physical address), Housing status, Monthly housing payment.
- Thirdly, enter the following details; SSN, Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name, Country of citizenship, Citizenship status.
- Fill in the following employment details; Company name or Employer, Years in occupation, Occupation, Work phone number.
- If you are a student, fill in the following details; School name, Student status, Year in school, Graduation date, Major campus phone number, City, State, ZIP code, Company name or employer (if applicable), Job status.
- Fill in your Total annual income and select your source of income.
- Next, choose to consolidate your existing credit card balances of up to 3 other cards onto one bill. To do this, mark the little box, select how many transfers you wish to perform, and fill in the following for each balance transfer; Your credit card institution, Account number, and Requested amount. (Optional).
- Tap Continue
- Also, review all your details you have inputted for accuracy
- Next, read the Terms and Conditions and click the little box if you agree to them.
- Lastly, tap “Submit” to complete.