Are you a member of the Sportsman’s Guide Buyer’s Club? Apply for the Sportsmans Guide Visa Card today to enjoy an additional 2.5% Discount, on all merchandise you buy from The Guide. That means your regular 10% discount jumps to 12.5%, and your regular 5% discount on ammunition jumps to 7.5%. Also, for every dollar you spend outside The Guide (gas, groceries, hotels, airline tickets, etc.) you earn Reward Points you can redeem for anything in The Sportsman’s Guide catalogs or website.
Sportsman’s Guide Visa Card is issued by Comenity Bank. There is Zero Liability from unauthorized purchases wherever you shop; so you can shop with confidence. Also, the card charges no annual fee.
Sportsmans Guide Visa Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders enjoy rewards points for every dollar spent on gas, groceries, hotels, travel, and more.
- Secondly, points can be redeemed for anything in the Sportsman’s Guide catalogs or website. No limits
- Thirdly, every time you a makeup 1,000 Rewards points, the card automatically get a $10 Rewards certificate to use for guide merchandise.
- Fourthly, cardholders that are bigger buyers club members receive additional 2.5% discounts on all merchandise they buy.
- Cardholders receive $40 Rewards Certificates for spending $500 in the first 90 days.
- No Annual fee
- Cardholders are entitled to Zero Liability from unauthorized purchases when shopping.
- Enjoys Next-generation protection, Chip technology protects you and your personal information.
- Cardholders can get awesome extras, bonuses, and exclusives
- Manage your account, keep track of your credit card account anywhere.
Sportsmans Guide Visa Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 26.99%
- APR for Balance Transfer and Cash Advances – 26.99%
- Grace period – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1.00
- Foreign Transaction fees – 3%
- Balance Transfer – $10 or 3%
- Cash Advance – $10 or 3%
- Convenience Check – $10 or 3%
- Late Payment – up to $38.00
- Returned Payment – up to $38.00.
Criteria For Application Of Sportsman’s Guide Visa Card
- Applicant must be at the age of majority in your State or Territory
- Must have a valid Government-issued photo identification
- Have a valid government tax identification number (SSN OR SIN)
- Must have a Street rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. P. O. Box’s mailing address is not accepted.
How To Apply For Sportsmans Guide Visa Card
- Firstly, on the Home page of Sportsman’s Guide Visa Card
- Next, click at the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Thirdly, on the new page,
- Fourthly, read the on the criteria for application online
- Then, enter your personal information in the blank space
- Your first name, Middle Initial, Last name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Email address
- Home Address Line 1 & Line 2, City, State, Zip Code, Annual Income, Phone Number, Alternate Number,
- Read the electronic important information on the financial terms of the Card, which includes fees and rates.
- Next, tick on the box to agree on the terms and conditions of the card
- Then, click on the “ Submit “ button.
How To Activate Sportsmans Guide Visa Card
- On the home page of Comenity Bank
- Navigate and click the ‘Activate Card’ widget
- On the next page, submit details of your credit card account such as; Credit Card Account number, Expiration date, identification type, last 4 numbers of Social security, zip Code/ Postal Code,
- Scroll down click on the ‘Continue’ button.
How To Login To Sportsmans Guide Visa Card
- Login to Comenity Bank home page
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ widget
- Enter your User Name and Password in the blank space
- Next, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
How To Recover Sportsman’s Guide Visa Card Username And Password
- On the ‘Login’ section of the Comenity Bank
- Scroll down and click on the ‘forgot your username or password link
- On the new page, key in your Account number or User name, Zip code/Postal Code
- Identification Type and the last 4 number of your Social security number
- Scroll down and click on the ‘find my account’ button.
How To Make Bill Payment With Sportsman’s Guide Visa Card
- Payment can be made by Logging into the credit card account online
- Click on ‘make a payment ‘ on the dashboard
- By Mail: Customer Care Address
P. O. Box 182273
Columbus, OH, 43218-2273.
- From outside the US contact the Customer Care center.
Lost or stolen Sportsman’s Guide Visa Card
If your credit is lost or stolen quickly contact at 1-888-252-5557 or TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788.
Sportsman’s Guide Visa Card Customer Service Number
Visit Customer Service Center Number of Sportsman’s Guide Visa Card inquiries and information. Call at; 1-888-252-5557 or TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788.