For frequent flyers who seek for best offers and returns on their travel tickets, Southwest Rapid Rewards credit card offers two Variants – Premier and Plus. Southwest Personal Plus Card offers 2X points on purchases directly with Southwest Airlines, including airline tickets, in-flight amenities, vacation package, and gift card purchases, as well as participating Rapid Rewards hotel and rental car partners.
The Southwest Personal Plus Card is issued by JP Morgan Chase Bank with an annual fee of $69.
Southwest Personal Plus Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers Anniversary Bonus points and a chance to get unlimited points that don’t expire.
- Secondly, extra 10,000 First time cardmember bonus is offered by the credit card company so that users will get 53000 points in total
- Thirdly, 2 points is offered by the credit card company on every dollar you spend on Southwest and Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partner purchases.
- Fourthly, rewards premier and Plus provides 40,000 introductory bonus points to their first-time card users.
Southwest Personal Plus Card Fees/Rates
- Balance Transfer Rate (not intro) – 16.99% to 23.99% variable
- APR for Purchases (Purchase Rate)– 16.99% to 23.99% variable
- Annual Fee – $69
- Cash Advance Rate – 25.99% variable
- Card Type – Visa
- Interest-Free Period – Up to 21 days
- Returned Payment Fee – $37
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)– 3% of each transaction in the U.S. dollars % of the transaction value.
How to Apply for the Southwest Personal Plus
- Firstly, visit the enrollment homepage of Chase Southwest and navigate down till you locate the enrollment section.
- Secondly, tap on the card you want, and you will be directed to a new web screen that displays the enrollment form and fills in the following information; First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address 1, Mailing address 2, City, State, Zip code, and Rapid Rewards Number.
- Thirdly, tap “Next” to be guided to the financial details section which requires the following info: Type of Residence, Gross annual income, Source of income, Employer.
- Next, you will be directed to the security section to fill in the following info; Primary phone number, Alternate phone number, Email address, Date of birth, and Mother’s maiden name.
- Lastly, review your info and tap “Submit” to finish.
Outside the U.S. 1-302-594-8200.