Are you a music lover? Do you need a platform to promote your music tracks? If yes, you have gotten a solution. Soundcloud is a place where people search for music, discover it, distribute and stream music all online. Here, people stream, distribute, upload, record, and share music online. Whenever you hear Soundcloud create an account, it is all about creating a Soundcloud account.
As a matter of fact, it is the world’s largest music platform; and it is compatible with devices like iOS and Android devices. You can use the platform as a guest but to be able to access your playlist and have unlimited access to the platform, you would have to create an account. In this article, I will teach you how to create an account and enjoy all the benefits.
How to Create a SoundCloud Account
This platform is for everyone, both the creators and the listeners. The platform has amazing features like recording and uploading your own tracks to be shared with other users publicly or privately. You can follow other users on Soundcloud and also join and participate in groups. To create your own account is very simple. Many people just sign up with Facebook or Google.
Creating a SoundCloud Account with Google
- Go to www.soundcloud.com and click on the “Sign up”
- On the next page, click on the “Continue using Google” option. Fill in your email address and continue.
- Enter a password on the text box displayed. Verify that you’re human by hitting on the CAPTCHA and click on “Accept and continue”.
- Supply your age and indicate your gender (female or male) and click on “Continue”.
- Enroll a display name for your Soundcloud account and click on the “Get started” button.
- Accept the terms and conditions. You will get a confirmation mail in your mail. Verify the mail by clicking on the link to attach to the mail. This will take you to your Soundcloud account.
Creating a SoundCloud Account with Facebook
Also, you can sign up for this account using your Facebook login details, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.soundclound.com.
- Click on the “Continue with Facebook” option.
- Enter your Facebook account login details and click on “Accept and continue”.
- This will direct you to your Soundclouds account homepage.
SoundClouds Sign in
To sign in to a Soundclouds account, take the following steps:
- Go to www.soundcloud.com.
- Click on the “Sign in” option on the homepage.
- Enter your email address and account password and click on “Sign in”.
- This will take you to your Soundcloud account. That’s all.
I hope you found this very useful. Keep your questions in the comment section.