Sony Card is designed for movie lovers and all kinds of entertainment to make their purchases worthwhile. This card enhances your experience with bonus points for every purchase so if you normally pay for digital streaming services such as Netflix and others, to enjoy movies, concerts, and other entertainment, apply for this card today.
Sony Card is issued by Capital One Bank. This card offers 0% introductory APR in purchase with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees attached.
Sony Cards Benefits
- Firstly, receive a bonus of 5000 points when you make purchases with your card within 90 days after activation.
- Secondly, cardholders earn unlimited 5 points per $1 spent on Sony-branded purchases with more than 1,000 Sony authorized retailers, including independent electronics retailers and Chain Stores such as BestBuy
- Thirdly, Sony Card is generally accepted anywhere Visa Card logo is found
- Fourthly, cardholders can use the card for both entertainment and non-entertainment purchases to earn just one point per dollar spent.
- Fourthly, 0% introductory APR in purchase
- Lastly, no Annual Fee and no foreign transaction fees charges.
Sony Card Fees and Rates
- APR for Purchases – 15.49%, 18.49%, or 24.99% variable
- APR for Balance transfers – 15.74%, 18.49%, or 24.99% variable
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Minimum interest Charged – None
- Annual Fee – None
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- Balance Transfer – 3%
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $10 or 3%
- Late payment – Up to $38
- Returned Payment $38
- APR for Cash Advances – 24. 49%.
Criteria For Application of Sony Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a resident of the US
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Must have a Credit Score of 670 higher.
How To Apply for Sony Card
- Go to the Home page of Sony
- Click on the “Enter” button, on the new page of the web, click on the “Apply Now” button
- On the application page key in your details; First name, MI, last name, Date of Birth, social security number
- Are you a US citizen? Yes or No
- Contact information, Mailing Address, Suite/Apt, City, State, Zip code,
- Primary Phone number, Work Phone Number, Social Security number, Date of Birth,
- Monthly Mortgage /Rent Amount, Residence Type,
- Employment status, Mother’s Maiden Name, Total Annual Income
- Answer the additional information displayed
- Then, click on the “Continue” button.
How To Check for Card Application Status
- Applicants who have applied can check their application Status by calling at 1-877-383-4802 6:00 am to 5:00 pm PT, Monday – Friday
Sony Card Activation
To activate your Sony Card contact at 1-877-383-4802.
How To Login Sony Card
- Sign in to the official web page of Capital one Bank and click on ‘Sign In’ widget
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Then scroll down and tap the “Sign In” button.
How To Recover Password
To Recover your password;
- Go to the home page, of Capital One “ Sign In” section
- Click on the “Forgotten Your Username or Password ?” link
- It will take you to the next page, then enter your Last name, Social security number, date of birth
- Then click on the “ Find me ” button.
How To Make Bill payment With Sony Card
- Through Online banking
- Or contact the support team at 1-877-383-4802.
Sony Card Customer Service Number
For your information and any enquiries call the Customer Care Centre at 1-877-383-4802.