With healthcare costs on the rise, Smile Generation Financial Credit Card provides financing to fit your budget. This card can be used in conjunction with your dental insurance or on its own to help you take care of your oral health. In addition, you will receive special promotions and discounts throughout the year.
The Smile Generation Financial Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. As a Preferred Customer of Smile Generation Financial, you will experience the benefits of no annual fees, convenient minimum monthly payments, and toll-free customer assistance.
Smile Generation Financial Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, get convenient payment options that will help you maintain long-term, good oral hygiene.
- Secondly, enjoy the benefits of convenient monthly Payments
- Thirdly, cardholders access toll – free customer care service
- Fourthly, cardholders can use the credit card in conjunction with their dental insurance
- Lastly, access financing that fits your budget with long-term payment options.
Smile Generation Financial Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 28.99%
- APR for Balance transfer – not applicable
- Cash Advances – not Applicable
- Grace period – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1.00
- Balance transfer fees – None
- Cash transfer fee – None
- Foreign Transaction fees – None
- Annual Fee – None
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – $25.
Criteria For Application Of Smile Generation Financial Credit Card
- Be at the age of majority in your State
- Must have a valid government TIN (SSN or SIN)
- Must have a Street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. (no P.O.Box address).
How To Apply For Smile Generation Financial Credit Card
- On the home page of Smile Generation Financial Credit Card,
- Navigate downward and click on the ‘Apply Now” button
- Read through the requirements for the application of the credit card
- First Name, Middle Initial, Last name, Date of birth, SSN, Email Address, Confirm Email Address
- Street Address, suitor Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, Annual income, Mobile Phone, Alternate Phone Number
- Add Authorized Buyer to your Account (Yes or No)
- Click on the “Continue” button.
How To Check Smile Generation Financial Credit Cards Application Status
To check for your Application Status if delay calls at -1-877-287-8879.
How To Activate Smile Generation Financial Credit Cards
- Scroll to the home page at Comenity Bank website
- Navigate and click the ‘Register for Access’ widget
- On the next page submit details of your credit card account such as; Credit Card Account Number, Expiration date
- Identification type (SSN), Zip Code/Postal Code, last 4 numbers of SSN
- Scroll down to the button of the section and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
How To Login
- Firstly, on the Comenity Bank Credit Card web page
- Secondly, navigate to the right side of the screen
- Thirdly, click on the “Sign In “ widget
- Enter your User Name and Password in the blank space
- Next, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
How To Recover Username And Password
- From the ‘Login’ section of the home page of Comenity Bank
- Secondly, scroll down and click on the ‘Forgot your username or password link
- Complete the info needed, Account number or User name, Zip code, Identification Type (SSN), the last 4 number of your SSN
- Lastly, scroll down and click on the ‘find my account’ button.
How To Make Bill Payment
- Firstly, cardholders should log in to the credit card account online, and search for the ‘payment tab’ to make instant payments on the scheduled date
- Set up an automatic payment deduction
- Lastly, contact customer care service at 1-877-287-8879.
Smile Generation Financial Credit Cards Customer Service Number
The Customer Service Center can be reached at 1-877-287-8879 (TDD/TTY- 1-888-819-1918).