SkyWest is an airline company based in North America. It operates flights to and from 205 cities in 42 states and 11 cities in Mexico, the Bahamas, and 6 Canadian provinces. Are you a SkyWest Airlines employee? You can use the SkyWest Online employee portal to access your company details.
This portal was provided to improve the services of the company and relieve the HR Department since they have more than 12,000 employees. Once you have access to this portal, you will not need to always run to the HR Department when you have a challenge. This online portal is open 24/7 and you can access it with any device including your smartphone.
How to Login to SkyWest Online Portal
If you are a SkyWest employee, take the steps below to access your online SkyWest Account:
- First, go to skywestonline.com.
- Secondly, enroll your User ID and Password.
- Thirdly, click on the Sign-in button. If you are a new employee, click on the New Employee?
- Also, carefully review the Registration terms and agree to them.
- For employment Verification, enter your; date of birth, social security number, employment number, and click Continue.
- Create a Password. From now, you can proceed to login into your account.
On the other hand, if you forget your User ID or Password, take the steps below when you are already at the website.
- Click on the Forgot your Password? Link.
- Enter your; employee number date of birth and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Click the Continue button and follow the prompts. This will help you recover it.
Account Details for SkyWest Online
With so much ease, employees of SkyWest can access the followings from their online account:
- Benefits, they can review their benefits, download and even print out their 401k, health insurance or profits.
- Human Resources Documents
- Payroll info
- Work Schedule. They can monitor work schedules and hours they worked to ensure accurate payment.
- Online Employee file.
- They can view their deductions, salary, tax details, and lots more.
Furthermore, they can make updates on their names, date of birth, marital status, and address. Also, employees can download W-2’s and other Paystub details from their accounts.