Earn SKYPASS miles while enjoying exclusive benefits and privileges with the Skypass Visa Signature Credit Card. This card offers bonus miles, travel benefits, Visa Signature benefits, discounts from Korean Air, and more.
Skypass Visa Signature Credit Card is issued by the US. Bank with no Intro Purchase APR and can be used at Korean Air.
Skypass Visa Signature Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, get 2 miles for every $1 spent on Korean Air ticket purchases
- Secondly, cardholders 15,000 SkypassBonus Miles after their first purchase
- Thirdly, get 2 Korean Air VIP Lounge Coupons
- Fourthly, offers 2,000 Miles upon Annual Renewal
- Also, Skypass Visa Signature credit card offers 24/7 concierge service
- This credit card offers Travel Perks like; Access to packages, special offers, and upgrades at exclusive hotels and resorts.
- Its sports perks, includes VIP packages, presale tickets, and much more
- The entertainment perks include the following; Access to unique venues, preferred seating, two-for-one movies, and more
- Next, there’s bilingual customer service
- Combine Skypass Visa Miles & Skypass Flight Miles
- Users can be eligible to Earn Morning Calm Club Membership; Exclusive check-in services, KAL lounge access, priority baggage handling, and SkyTeam Elite member status
- Offers cardholders purchase protection which covers the following; Coverage is provided for purchases against theft or damage
- There’s Extended Warranty Protection, which covers; Eligible warranties that can be extended by an additional year
- Travel and Emergency Assistance includes the following; Offers help emergencies, including legal and medical referrals
- Travel Accident Insurance offers; Reimbursement of up to $1,000,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver provides; Coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined
- Lastly, the Skypass Visa Signature credit card also comes with Visa Signature benefits. A list of these benefits will be provided for you, as soon as you get approved for your card.
Skypass Visa Signature Credit Cards Rates/Fees
- Annual Fee – $80
- Intro Purchase APR – None
- Regular Purchase APR – 12.99% to 19.99% (Variable)
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Chip Technology – Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Intro Balance Transfer APR –None
- Regular Balance Transfer APR – 12.99% to 19.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR –23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR – None
- Late Fee –Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee –Up to $35