Skye MasterCard allows you to convert purchases of $250 or more to your choice of 3 Interest-Free Instalment Plans. With this, you can pay off big-ticket purchases in monthly installments at 0% p.a. interest. This eases a lot of pressure and gives you breathing space to pay off your high-end purchases.
Skye MasterCard is issued by Skye FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd. This is the first credit card with MOTION CODE technology in Australia, making it one of the safest cards to shop with.
Skye MasterCard Benefits
- Firstly, enjoy 90 days interest-free and no repayments on every card purchase
- Secondly, no transaction fees for online and overseas purchases
- Thirdly, you can convert card purchases of $250 or more to a 9, 12, or 15-month Interest Free Instalment Plan (SkyePlan) for a small establishment fee
- Cardholders can manage their account 24/7, with Skye Self Service.
- Lastly, customers can decide to get a card with MOTION CODE™ technology, which is a dynamic card verification value (CVV), that instantly changes every hour.
Skye MasterCard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $99
- Cash Advance Rate – 25.99% p.a.
- Expired Promotional Rate – 25.99%
- Card Purchase Rate – 23.99% p.a.
- Additional Cardholder Fee – $10.00
- Late Payment Fee – $35.00
- Payment Dishonor Charge – $15.00
- Card Replacement Charge – $20.00.
How to Apply for Skye MasterCard
To qualify for Skye MasterCard, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Should earn a minimum of $25,000 p.a.
- Must have a mobile number and email address
- Lastly, an Australian driver’s license, Medicare card, or Australian passport is needed.
How to Apply
- Firstly, tap on this link
- On the Webpage, enter the following details; Title, First name, Middle name (s), Last name, Gender.
- For contact details; Mobile number, Confirm mobile number, Email address.
- State your maximum credit limit
- Also, go through the terms and conditions of the card and agree to them.
- Lastly, complete the first phase of the application, by tapping on the “Next” link.
How to Activate Card
To activate your newly acquired Skye MasterCard, call at 1300 115 533.
How to Login Skye MasterCard
- Scroll to https://wss.skyecard.com.au/wss/login
- Enter your Customer ID and Password
- Tap on the “Login”.
How to Recover Card Password
- Firstly, scroll to https://wss.skyecard.com.au/wss/forgotten/password
- Enter your Customer ID
- Lastly, tap on the “Send My Code”, link.
Skye MasterCards Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 115 533, to gain access to a customer care agent.