Sierra Club which is America’s largest and most influential grassroots environmental organization, along with its financial partner, One Pacific Coast Bank, FSB, offers a credit card that supports the organization’s goals and rewards members. Sierra Club Credit Card offers reward points that can be redeemed for travel and merchandise.
A percentage of every purchase made supports Sierra Club’s mission to enjoy, explore and protect the planet. So, using the Sierra Club Credit Card, implies your money doesn’t support environmentally destructive projects, but rather it is used to support local communities, economics, and clean-energy projects through Beneficial State Bank, the Sierra Club’s chosen partner. The Sierra Club Credit Card charges no annual fee and can be used everywhere Visa is accepted.
Sierra Club Credit Cards Benefits
- Firstly, the Sierra Club Credit Cards can be used everywhere Visa is accepted
- Secondly, cardholders can receive rewards that can be later redeemed for travel and merchandise
- Thirdly, offers travel accident insurance
- Using the card to buy airline ticket guarantees no blackout dates
- Lastly, no balance transfer fee is required at the time of account opening.
Sierra Club Credit Cards Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 17.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate –21.99
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% or 5$ whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Sierra Club Credit Cards
The customer must meet the following criteria To apply for and get approved for the Sierra Club Credit Card;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must be a resident of the United States
- A valid government-issued photo ID is needed
- Lastly, the applicant must have a clear credit history
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the Summary page of the Sierra Club and then search for the “Apply Now” button located towards the right corner of the web page.
- Secondly, to get started, choose applicant type, select a card image and then tap “Next”
- Once this is done, you will be directed to a new web screen that displays the enrollment form.
- Fill in the required info in the fields provided
- Finally, tap the “Submit” button to submit the application.
Account information: 800.883.0131
Report a Lost or Stolen card: 800.883.0131