Control expenses, save money and manage your fuel program more efficiently while taking advantage of tiered rebates with Shell Fleet Plus Card. This Card provides valuable tools to help you save time and money – no matter the size of your fleet.
Shell Fleet Plus is issued by Citi Bank with No monthly fee, no annual fee, and no card fee. It can be used to purchase gas and supplies at Shell and participating Jiffy-Lube locations.
Shell Fleet Plus Card Benefits
- Firstly, earn 6 cents per gallon depending on the amount of fuel you purchase during each billing cycle (maximum rebate is $300 per billing cycle).
- Secondly, cardholders generate reports to monitor their fuel purchases. These available reports include; driver reports, vehicle reports, expense summary by business unit reports, expense summary by month or year reports, product purchase summary reports, service station activity reports, Statement discount reports.
- Thirdly, control which station your drivers can purchase gas and fuel and/or oil. Purchase can also be limited by time, day, or vehicle.
- Fourthly, receive a 0 cents rebate on your next billing cycle, when you purchase 0 to 299.99 gallons of gas
- By purchasing 300 to 3,499.99 gallons of gas, you get a 3 cents per gallon rebate on your next billing cycle
- Get 4 cents per gallon rebate on your next billing cycle, if you purchase, 3,500 to 7,999.99 gallons of gas
- Also, cardholders get a 5 cents per gallon rebate on their next billing cycle as they purchase 8,000 to 9,999.00 gallons of gas
- Finally, purchasing 10,000 gallons of gas or more gets you a 6 cents per gallon rebate.
Shell Fleet Plus Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
How to Apply for the Shell Fleet Plus Card
Applicants must ensure they do the following;
- Firstly, the applicant must be an Authorized Officer (e.g. General Manager, General partner, Owner, Vice president, Treasurer, President/Chairperson) of the business to be eligible to apply for the card.
- Secondly, note, both the business and the Responsible Individual, are individually and jointly responsible for the charges and balances on the account.
- Thirdly, you are required to provide the following info; Legal name of the business, name as you would like to appear on the card, business street address (no. P.O. box, City, State, Business phone number, Taxpayer ID, Year your business started, number of basic cards, Personal info of the Responsible Individual.
- You are also required to fill in the business billing info (Contact name, Phone number, and Billing address)
- Fill out the Detailed Billing Form, once you submit your online application and fax it to 1-800-767-1325. Ensure you turn in this form in time, so your business application can be properly processed
- Next, you can also apply for a business liability only account if you meet up with any of these criteria; Corporation with more than $1 million annual sales and in business for at least 3 years, government entity, or a non-profit organization. You must also download a separate application and fax it to 1-800-767-1325.
- Thereafter, hold on for a response, as Online applications usually give an instant decision on a shell credit card. If this is not the case, Shell will contact the applicant by mail within 30 days. On approval, your Shell credit card will be mailed within 14 days.
Call: 1-877-278-0083 to gain access to a customer care agent.
Customer Care for existing card members 800-331-3703
To apply: 888-98-SHELL (888-987-4355) or visit the USA cards site.