Shell Fleet Navigator Card enables users to save money, simplify tasks and free up time to tackle the most urgent needs of their businesses. This card is accepted at 14,000+ Shell stations plus over 95% of U.S. fueling stations nationwide. Save with rebates and gain insights with advanced reporting and fuel management tools.
Shell Fleet Navigator card is offered by Citi Bank with no annual fee charge attached to it. This card can be used by cardholders to purchase gas and supplies at Shell and participating Jiffy-Lube locations.
Shell Fleet Navigator Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders save up to 10% on their company’s overall fuel spend
- Secondly, fuel network can be customized, by controlling what stations your drivers choose, as well as the time
- Thirdly, offers a 20% discount on most services at participating Jiffy Lube® service centers
- Fourthly, there’s a fuel rewards network, which enables cardholders to get benefits at eligible shell stations
- Also, with the Shell Relationship Manager, you can get help to get further savings
- Activate, suspend, and terminate cards through online and mobile tools
- Fuel at 14,000+ Shell stations and at more than 95% of U.S. fueling stations
- Access your account anywhere, anytime with online and mobile tools
- Lastly, Shell Fleet Navigator Card comes with Mastercard benefits.
Shell Fleet Navigator Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Regular Purchase APR– 23.00%
How to Apply for the Shell Fleet Navigator Card
- Firstly, the applicant must be an Authorized Officer (e.g. General Manager, General partner, Owner, Vice president, Treasurer, President/Chairperson) of the business to be eligible to apply for the card.
- Note, both the business and the Responsible Individual, are individually and jointly responsible for the charges and balances on the account.
- You are required to provide the following info; Legal name of the business, name as you would like to appear on the card, business street address (no. P.O. box, City, State, Business phone number, Taxpayer ID, Year your business started, number of basic cards, Personal info of the Responsible Individual. You are also required to fill in the business billing info (Contact name, Phone number, and Billing address)
- Also, fill out the Detailed Billing Form, once you submit your online application and fax it to 1-800-767-1325. Ensure you turn in this form in time, so your business application can be properly processed
- Next, you can also apply for a business liability only account if you meet up with any of these criteria; Corporation with more than $1 million annual sales and in business for at least 3 years, a government entity, or a non-profit organization. You must also download a separate application and fax it to 1-800-767-1325.
- Thereafter, hold on for a response, as Online applications usually give an instant decision on a shell credit card. If this is not the case, Shell will contact the applicant by mail within 30 days. If your application is approved, your Shell credit card will be mailed within 14 days of application approval.