Save more at Shell with the new fuel rewards card, Shell Drive for Five Credit Card. For every gallon of fuel purchased from the shell with this card, cardholders earn a credit of 5 cents.
The Shell Drive for Five credit card is issued by Citi Bank. It offers cardholders opportunities to save on fuel costs and other benefits which makes their card acquisition worthwhile.
Shell Drive for Five Credit Card Benefits
- Earn a credit of 5 cents per gallon purchased on fuel purchases.
- Get 25 cents off per gallon for the first two months from account opening.
Shell Drive for Five Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Purchase APR –26.24%
- Foreign Transaction Purchase – N/A
How to Apply for the Shell Drive for Five Credit Cards
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must have a valid Social security number
- Thirdly, it is expected that an applicant should possess a valid photo ID number.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the application homepage to apply for the Shell Drive for Five® credit card.
- Secondly, click on the Shell Drive for Five® credit card, and navigate down the page. Click apply online to be directed to the Citi cards website
- Next, you will be required to complete the following personal details, which includes; Email address, Name, Date of birth, Home address ( no P.O. box), City, State, Home phone number, Annual salary, any other income, Resident status (own, rent, other), monthly rent/mortgage, Social security number, Photo ID type and number (Driver’s license, State ID, other)
- You have an option to add an authorized user if you wish.
- Next, tick also if you would decide to manage your account online when you are filling out this application
- Thereafter, hold on for a response, as Online applications usually give an instant decision on a shell credit card. If this is not the case, Shell will contact the applicant by mail within 30 days. If your application is approved, your Shell credit card will be mailed within 14 days of application approval.
Note: It may take longer to process your card if all your details are not properly filled out.