If you make frequent large purchases at Sears, you’ll benefit the most from getting the Sears Credit Card. The biggest benefit to having this card is the option of either 5% off a large purchase or no-interest financing. The majority of the benefits come from spending at least $299 a year on most of the categories. Sears is an American company that has a large chain of department stores all around the country. Sears along with Citibank offers its customers the Sears credit card with a wide range of rewards and benefits.
Just like most store cards, Sears Credit Card Reward can be used only on Sears and Kmart, both in-store and online, but not at other merchants. This card also offers no-interest promotions on certain large purchases and also has no annual fee.
Sears Credit Card Rewards
- Firstly, get 5% back in points on gas purchases
- Secondly, get 3% back in points at restaurants and grocery stores.
- Thirdly, 2% in points on eligible purchases at Sears and Kmart
- Fourthly, 1% in points on all other eligible purchases
- Next, $0 liability on unauthorized purchases
- Advanced notice of any Sears’ sales events and identity theft resolution services
- Get $10 off when approved and a purchase is made that day, or six months of special financing on purchases made that day.
- Get 5% off electronics items over $599 or no interest if the balance is paid in full within 12 months.
- Lastly, similar offers for home appliances, fitness items, lawn and garden items, tools, sporting goods, furniture, and mattresses.