Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite Card is packed with travel benefits and rewards on everyday purchases. Earn 2 Scotia Rewards points on every $1 you spend on eligible grocery stores, dining, entertainment purchases, and daily transit purchase (including buses, subways, taxis, and more). Cardholders also enjoy no FX Mark-Up online and outside of Canada.
Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite Card is issued by Scotiabank. If you spend at least $40,000 in purchases annually on your Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite card account, you can earn 10,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points. Points can be redeemed for travel anywhere, anytime, with no travel restrictions.
Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn 25,000 bonus points, with their first $1000 in everyday purchases in the first 3 months
- Secondly, get 2 Scotia Rewards® points on every $1 spent on eligible grocery stores, dining, entertainment purchases, and daily transit purchase (including buses, subways, taxis, etc.)
- Thirdly, enjoy No FX Mark-Up 0% offer
- Fourthly, there’s complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- Book, redeem easily for travel anywhere, anytime, with no travel restrictions
- Enjoy and travel without hassles with Scotiabank travel insurance benefits
- Spend at least $40,000 in purchases annually on your Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite account, and earn 10,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points
- Next, take advantage and enjoy complimentary Priority Pass™ membership, with six free visits per year, beginning from the date of enrollment.
- Lastly, Scotiabank Passport™ Card also offers complimentary Avis® Preferred Plus membership, and Visa Infinite Benefits, which includes Visa Infinite Concierge and the Luxury Hotel Collection.
- Other benefits are; Travel emergency medical insurance, Trip cancellation/Trip interruption insurance, flight delay insurance, Delayed and lost baggage insurance, travel accident insurance, Rental car collision loss/damage insurance and Hotel/motel burglary insurance, Purchase security & extended warranty protection, and Price Protection Service.
Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite Card Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $139.00
- Interest Rates – 19.99% / 22.99%
- Cash Advances – 22.99%
- Credit Limit – $5,000.00.
How to Apply for Scotiabank Passport Card
- Intending applicants must be a Canadian citizen OR should be a permanent resident
- Should at least at the age of majority in their province or territory
- No bankrupt history in the past 7 years
- Lastly, $60,000 (personal annual income), $100,000 (annual household income), or $250,000 (assets under management).
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit The Bank of Nova Scotia application page
- Secondly, read through, and accept the T & C of the card
- Thirdly, tap on the “Next” link
- Fourthly, on the new page that pops up, key in the following; Title, First name, MI (optional), and Last name
- Provide your Birthday, Primary phone number, Email address, and SIN (optional)
- Consent to the paperless statement disclosures
- Finally, tap on the “Next” link to proceed further.
How to Activate Scotiabank Credit Card
- To activate your newly acquired Card, call at 1-866-583-6289.
- Alternatively, you can activate by scrolling to The Bank of Nova Scotia activation page
- Enter your 15 -digit (American Express) or 16-digit (VISA) CC or ScotiaLine number
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further.
How to Login Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite Card
To gain access to your CC account,
- Scroll to the Bank of Nova Scotia login page
- Key in your ScotiaCard number
- Key in your Password
- Click on the “Sign In” link.
How to Recover Scotiabank Credit Card Password
- On the login page, tap on the “forgot your password”? link
- On the new page that pops up, key in your ScotiaCard number, Last name, Last 4 digits of account, Mother’s maiden name, Home phone number, and Date of birth.
- Lastly, tap on the “Next” link, to proceed further.
Scotiabank Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: (888) 472-6842, to gain access to a customer care agent.