If you’re looking for a credit card that earns you reward points on every purchase, Scotiabank MAGNA Mastercard is right for you. This card partners with merchants in important industries such as groceries, gas, and so on to provide a very rewarding experience for cardholders. Members of the MAGNA Rewards Programme receive a free MAGNA card to use when shopping at MAGNA merchants.
Scotiabank MAGNA Mastercard is issued by Scotiabank. Cardholders get up to US$100 for Purchase Protection per occurrence plus reimbursement for theft and /or accidental damage of purchase of the covered item.
Scotiabank MAGNA Mastercard Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn additional MAGNA Rewards Points with every purchase made on additional cards for family members; provided at a small charge
- Secondly, get up to US$ 100 for Purchase Protection per occurrence provides reimbursement for theft and/or accidental damage of purchase of the covered item.
- Thirdly, offer your family financial comfort in the event of your death with optional, low-cost Credit Life Protection for up to US$15,000
- There are free, personalized Convenience Cheques that you can use just like your personal cheques to make purchases, pay utility bills or get cash at a teller window
- Scotiabank MAGNA Mastercard comes with peace of mind with emergency services available via Mastercard Global Service
- Finally, every transaction made using a Scotiabank card with a chip and your unique 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) offers you an added layer of security. This implies greater protection each and every time.
Scotiabank MAGNA Mastercard Fees/Rates
- TTD Annual Fee – $200
- Annual Interest Rate – 25.20%.
How to Apply for Scotiabank MAGNA Mastercard
- Only residents of Jamaica are eligible to apply
- Intending applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the Scotiabank application page
- Secondly, read through and consent to the terms and conditions of the credit card
- Next, click on the “Continue” link to proceed further
- Fourthly, on the new page that pops up, key in the following; First name, Middle initial, Last name, Home phone, Mobile phone, and Email address.
- Key in also your; Date of birth, Country of birth, City of birth, Country of citizenship, Gender Marital status, Mother’s maiden name, and Number of dependents
- Additional Information: In case you are an existing member of the MAGNA Rewards Programme, key in your member number
- Answer the question, “Are you related to an employee at Scotiabank”?
- Confirm if this card will be used to conduct transactions on behalf of someone other than you, the authorized cardholder?
- Provide the following proof of identification; Passport number or National Identification card number, Tax Registration Number
- Lastly, click on the “Continue” link, to proceed further with the application process.
How to Activate Scotiabank MAGNA Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired Scotiabank MAGNA Mastercard, call at 1-888-4-SCOTIA ( 1-888-472-6842).
How to Login Scotiabank MAGNA Mastercard
To gain access to your credit card account,
- Scroll to the Bank of Nova Scotia login page
- Key in your ScotiaCard number
- Next, key in your Password
- Lastly, click on the “Sign In” link.
How to Recover Scotiabank MAGNA Mastercard Password
- On the login page, tap on the “forgot your password”? link
- On the new page that pops up, key in your ScotiaCard number, Last name, Last 4 digits of account, Mother’s maiden name, Home phone number, and Date of birth.
- Tap on the “Next” link, to proceed further.
Scotiabank MAGNA Mastercards Customer Service Number
Call: (888) 472-6842, to gain access to a customer care agent.