If you are looking for a credit card with a good bonus offer, a Schwab cash back credit card is just the right answer to that. Schwab cash back credit card offers a huge signup bonus and 1.5% cashback on all purchases. The cashback is automatically deposited into your brokerage account at the end of each month. Schwab cash back credit card is issued by American Express so the bonus offer keeps getting better. Even with all the bonuses, the card has no annual fee attached. So, go for the card that gives you better bonuses. The application process is simple especially if you already have a Schwab account.
Schwab Cash Back Credit Card Features
- Firstly, sign up bonus offer: Earn $100 after spending $1,000 in purchases.
- Secondly, earn 1.5% cashback on all purchases, right into Schwab’s one brokerage account.
- Thirdly, Cash Back gets automatically deposited into the brokerage account at the end of each month.
- Fourthly, 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for six months ($5/3% balance transfer fee).
- No annual fee.
- Must have an eligible Schwab account.
- Can get a $100 bonus currently.
- Lastly, the sign-up bonus is once per lifetime.
How to Apply for the Schwab Cash Back Credit Cards
To apply for the Schwab Cash Back Credit Cards you must possess the following:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license
- Your employer’s name and address (if applicable).
- Statement information for any assets and/or cash that you may wish to transfer to your brokerage account.
- Lastly, Statement information for any credit balances that you may wish to transfer to the new credit card.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the website
- Create a login name and password if you’re new to Schwab brokerage
- Provide your contact information
- Choose the account features you want to verify your information.
- Finally, employees of a financial service firm must call a Schwab Investment Professional at 888-621-3933 in order to apply to open a new Schwab One brokerage account.