Scheels Visa Credit Card makes it easy for holders to buy outdoor gear and sporting goods and pay at their convenience. Cardholders can also enjoy redeemable points while making purchases everywhere else Visa is accepted without worrying about the annual fee.
The Scheels Visa Credit Card is issued by First National Bank and charges 0% intro APR for the first 6 months on procurement of $500 or more.
Scheels Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, this card has no annual fee attached to it
- Secondly, cardholders can receive rewards at Scheels
- Thirdly, charges 0% introductory APR for the first 6 months on procurement of $500 or more
- Customers are entitled to a $25 gift card on accumulating 2,500 points
- Lastly, you can earn bonus points with in-store and general purchases
Scheels Visa Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged for the first 6 months on procurement
- Normal APR Rate –18.99 (Varies)
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.24
- Cash Advance Fees – 5% or 15$ whichever is greater
How to Apply for the Scheels Visa Credit Cards
To apply and get approved for the Scheels Visa Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant should be at least 18 years of age
- A government-issued photo ID is needed
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Lastly, the applicant should have no account of bankruptcy for the past six months.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the homepage of the Scheels Visa and tap the “Apply Now” button situated on the right side of the page.
- Next, you will be directed to a new web screen that displays the enrollment form. Complete the contact details section with the following information; First name, Last name, Physical address, City, State, ZIP code, Home phone number, E-mail address, Validate E-mail address
- Thirdly, input the following details in the personal identification and Housing details section: Date of birth, Social Security Number, Mother’s maiden name, Duration at address, Choose housing status, and Monthly housing payment.
- Lastly, fill in the requested information in the Financial Details section, if you wish to add an authorized user, fill in the full name, choose a card design, and tap “continue”.
Report a Lost or Stolen Credit Card: 1-888-295-5540.