To enjoy your SBI card is on its activation. Your SBI card activation unlocks easy cash payments, secured payments, easy purchasing, free rewards, cashback offers, free credit points, etc. Activating your SBI credit card is easy, even generating your SBI card pin and its activation. It can be done online. Few clicks away activate your SBI credit card. It is as simple as following the steps below;
SBI Card Activation | How To Activate SBI Card
SBI Card Activation Online
- Firstly, go to the SBI page
- Secondly, choose the option there to “LOG IN” and enter User ID and Password very carefully there.
- Thirdly, click on the “REQUEST” Menu there and then “ACTIVATE CREDIT CARD” from drop-down options.
- Fourthly, enter your card details and your card will be activated instantly.
- You will see a “Congratulations!!!” notification at the end of the process. Check CONCLUSION for further options.
- Lastly, try to access your card or sign back to your online account just after completing your SBI Card Activation process. It will help you to get assured that card has been activated.
SBI Card PIN Generation | SBI Card Activation
There are two ways by which users can generate SBI card PIN. Either generate the PIN online or generate it over the phone call.
Online Pin Generation
Log in to your SBI Online account
Users require a phone number that is linked to the bank account. Cardholders also will require an SBI Card online account in order to generate the PIN online. In case you do not have an online account, register a new account. Once you have an online account, follow the steps below and complete the process;
- Go to the page
- Secondly, click on the option available there to “LOG IN” and enter the User ID and Password correctly.
- Thirdly, click on the MY ACCOUNT option, and then MANAGE PIN.
- Fourthly, you will see the Drop-Down menu there and select your credit card type.
- You will soon receive an SMS you a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Now, enter the OTP you have received and enter NEW PASSWORD for your card. Make sure that you enter the PIN you have been thinking about. It is suggested to recheck again.
- Click on the SUBMIT option below and your PIN will be generated instantly.
- Lastly, make sure you note your PIN carefully
Phone Pin Generation
It is suggested to call the SBI PIN generation phone number with the phone that you have linked to the bank account. It helps the security purpose. Follow the simple steps shown below to generate ABI Card PIN over the phone call;
- Call SBI Card PIN Generation Number at 1860 180 1290 or STD CODE + 39 02 02 02.
- Listen to the options provided on the phone and select number 6 from them.
- Provide your card details and the date of birth carefully.
- Also, verify or validate the OTP (One Time Password) sent to your registered phone number or email address.
- Lastly, fix your PIN carefully and your card PIN will be generated soon.
SBI Customer Service Number | SBI Card Activation
For additional information on how to activate your SBI credit card and SBI pin card generation call SBI customer care- 1800 180 1290