Earn 750 bonus points on each of your first 10 transactions when you use your Sainsburys Dual Offer credit card to spend £35 or more on Sainsbury’s shopping in your first 2 months. Sainsbury’s Dual offer credit card is issued by Sainsbury’s Bank. This card lets you collect Nectar points wherever you shop. You’ll pick up 2 Nectar points for every £1 you spend on Sainsbury’s shopping and fuel, and 1 Nectar point for every £5 you spend elsewhere. It charges no annual fee for card usage.
Sainsburys Dual Offer Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders can collect Nectar Points wherever they shop. Pick up 2 Nectar Points for every £1 you spend on Sainsbury’s shopping and fuel, and 1 Nectar Point for every £5 you spend elsewhere.
- Secondly, cardholders earn 7,500 bonus Nectar points in their first two months
- Thirdly, 750 bonus points each time you purchase £35 or more on Sainsbury’s shopping with your credit, up to ten times in your first 2 months, that’s 7,500 points.
- Fourthly, cardholders can transfer money to their current account, at the standard cash interest rate. There’s a fee of 4% (minimum £4) at the application. This charge depends on your current offer thereafter.
- Also, no annual fee charge for card usage
- There’s 0% interest on purchases for 26 months
- There’s also 0% interest on balance transfers for 26 months
- Lastly, Sainsbury’s Dual offer credit card balance transfer fee of 3% (minimum £3) applies on transfers, made at application. This charge depends on your current offer thereafter.
Sainsburys Dual Offer Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Purchase APR Rate – 19.95% (Variable)
- Representative APR – 19.9% (Variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit – £1,200
How to Apply for Sainsburys Dual Offer Credit Card
Intending applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, should have a mobile number and email address
- Thirdly, must have an annual income of £10,000 or more
- Fourthly, it is expected that an applicant must live in the UK (or have a British forces address)
- Must not have a current Sainsbury’s Bank credit card
- Applicant must not have been declined credit in the last month
- Lastly, n applicant must not have a history of Country Court Judgement or bankruptcy.
How to Apply
- Visit the Sainsbury’s Bank application webpage
- Next, key in your Nectar card number
- Tick on the “Yes” or “No” box to confirm that you’ve read the above statement and that you are eligible to apply.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Apply Now” button to proceed further.
How to Activate Sainsbury’s Dual Offer Credit Card
To activate Sainsbury’s Dual Offer credit card, call at 0808 540 5060.
How to Login Sainsburys Dual Offer Credit Card
To login Sainsbury’s Dual Offer credit card;
- Scroll to Sainsbury’s Dual Offer credit card login page
- Key in your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Login” tap.
How to Make Sainsburys Dual Offer Credit Card Bill Payment
- By Direct Debit
Set up a direct debit, to make the minimum payment, full payment or a specific amount to your credit card every month through Online Servicing.
- By Phone
Make your bill payment, by calling at 08085 405060.
- Standing Order
Cardholders can also set up a standing order or bill payment through their bank, using sort code, 126011, account number 00080028 – you should use your 16 digit Sainsbury’s Bank credit card number for the reference.
You are advised to allow up to 3 working days before your payment due date.
Sainsbury’s Dual Offer Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 0808 540 5060, to gain access to a customer care agent.