If you take delight in travelling abroad, you can cash in on the 0% foreign currency fees on transactions worldwide, by using your Saga Platinum Credit Card to pay for non-sterling goods and services. You also get to benefit from a 0% foreign conversion fee on these transactions.
Saga Platinum Credit Card is issued by the Bank of Ireland with no annual fee charge for card usage. Cardholders also enjoy discounts on Saga cruise ships and holidays as well as other Saga resorts.
Saga Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers 0% foreign currency fees on transactions worldwide and 0% foreign conversion fee on these transactions
- Secondly, Saga Platinum credit card is designed with a Verified by Visa system which prompts users to set up an extra layer of security.
- Thirdly, keep tabs on all your card spending, even when the Saga card is used overseas, and also pay your card bill wherever you are.
- Fourthly, there are discounts on Saga cruise ships and holidays. This implies, you get a 5% discount on things you purchase onboard, while on a Saga cruise.
- Other Saga resorts also offer cardholders an identical exclusive saving. These offers may vary between resorts, thus you are to check when you book.
- You get notified by receiving a fraud alert text once the card issuer notices any fraudulent activity on your card.
Saga Platinum Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – £0
- APR – 11.3% on purchases, 19.6% on cash withdrawals and 11.3% on balance transfers (Variable)
- Transaction Fees – 0% fee on all foreign currency transaction, 2% fee on cash withdrawals (min £2)
- Foreign Currency Fees – 0%
- Purchase Introductory Rate – 0%
- Balance Transfers – 0%
How to Apply for Saga Platinum Credit Card
- First, the applicant must be at least 50 years old
- Secondly, must hold a UK bank account
- Thirdly, a permanent UK address (including the Channel Islands and Isle of Man)
- Fourthly, an applicant must have a regular income of over £12,000 a year
- Ensure, that you meet the monthly repayments, because missed payments can incur a charge which could have dire consequences on your ability to secure future credit.
- Lastly, once you meet the above criteria, you are to scroll to the Bank of Ireland secure homepage to begin the application.
How to Activate Card
To activate Saga Platinum’s credit card, call at 0345 603 5468.
How to Login Saga Platinum Credit Cards
- Scroll to Login Page
- Next, key in your User ID.
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Recover Password/Username
To recover your username and password, contact Saga Platinum’s credit card, customer service department on 0345 603 5468 (+44 28 9032 8562 from outside the UK).
Saga Platinum Credit Cards Customer Service Number
Call: 0345 603 5468, to gain access to a customer care agent.