RSPCA WA along with Bendigo Bank offers the Bendigo RSPCA Rescue Mastercard – an innovative credit card rewards program that fundraises RSPCA’s Adoptapet program. Bendigo Bank has supported the adoption of over 488,000 animals since this relationship began in 2005.
This card has a low annual fee, low-interest rate and a portion of the revenue from every purchase you make will help support the Adoptapet program. So, if you’re looking for an everyday credit card, which enables you to be charitable towards pets, this card is a great pick.
RSPCA Rescue Mastercard Benefits
- RSPCA Rescue Mastercard can be used at over 43 million locations around the globe.
- It can be also used at outlets with contactless payment options, with the option, to Tap & go for purchases under $100.
- Offers access to the Mastercard Priceless Cities program which offers exclusive deals on everything ranging from accommodation to restaurants at hundreds of cities around the globe.
- Personalize your card by selecting between Genie the cat and Frosty the dog for your card background. With the additional option of a $5 tax-deductible monthly donation toward the RSPCA’s Adoptapet program, you will be able to help Genie and Frosty’s furry friends get a happy home
RSPCA Rescue Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $45.00
- Late Payment Fee – $15.00
- Cash Advance Fee – 0.50%, Min $3.25
- Purchase Rate – 19.99% p.a.
- Intro Purchase Rate – None
- Balance Transfer Rate – None
- Cash Advance Rate – 21.99% p.a.
- Interest-Free Days – 55 days.
How to Apply for RSPCA Rescue Mastercard
- Intending applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- An applicant is not expected to be bankrupt or insolvent.
How to Apply
- Visit the Bendigo Bank application page
- Once the application page opens, key in your preferred minimum credit limit
- State the purpose of your application
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further
- As a new webpage opens, select your relationship status
- Answer the question “Are you currently a Bendigo Bank Customer”?
- The answer also the question “Do you have a promo code”?
- Click on the “Continue” link to proceed further with the application procedure.
How to Activate RSPCA Rescue Mastercard
- To activate your newly acquired RSPCA Rescue Mastercard, call at 1800 035 383, and follow the prompts, to activate your card.
You can alternatively activate, by;
- Firstly, scrolling to Bendigo e-banking site
- Once there, scroll to “Settings”
- Thirdly, select “Manage Cards”
- Fourthly, choose “Activate Card”
- Lastly, go through with the instructions, and set a PIN if needed.
How to Login RSPCA Rescue Mastercard
To gain access to your account,
- Scroll to Bendigo Bank login page
- Key in your Access ID, Password, and Security token (if needed)
- Tap on the “Logon” link.
How to Recover Access ID & Password
To recover your Access ID and Password, call at 1300 BENDIGO (1300 236 344).
How to Make Bill Payment
Securely and easily make your bill payment with Bendigo Bank Mastercard Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay, and Garmin Pay.
RSPCA Rescue Mastercard Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 236 344, to gain access to a customer care agent.