Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Credit Card acts as both your credit card and your travel guide. As a Visa credit card, it presents redeemable points, auto rental insurance, and zero fraud liability. Cardholders can easily manage accounts and pay bills online.
On the other hand, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Credit Card gives users access to Travel Help Services including pre-trip planning, legal referrals, and medical referrals. The card is issued by UMB Bank. It has low credit requirements, no annual fee, and no introductory APR rate.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Credit Card Offers
- Online access for cardholders to view their account details and make payments
- The Auto Rental Insurance offered by Rock and Roll automatically covers the repair or loss of a rental car, whenever your visa card is used to pay for the car rental.
- Cardholders get redeemable rewards points by shopping at participating retailers
- Cash can be easily withdrawn at thousands of ATMs
- Visa’s Zero Fraud Liability security from validated unauthorized procurement online and off.
- Rock and Roll credit cards also offer Travel Help Services including pre-trip planning, legal referrals, and medical referrals.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate –None charged
- Normal APR Rate– 18.24
- Cash APR Rate –25.00
- Cash Advance APR Fee – 3% or 15$ whichever is greater
How to Apply for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Credit Cards
Applicants must meet the following criteria To apply for and get approved for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Credit Cards
- Firstly, you must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, the applicant must have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, must have a U.S. Social Security Number
- Lastly, must be a US resident.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the homepage and tap on the “Apply Now” button after selecting a card image.
- Thereafter you will be navigated to the application page where you have to input your personal details which include; Name, Date of birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name, Address, City, State, Zip code, Length of residence, Phone number.
- Here, you need to fill out your financial details which include; Employment status, Position, Employer name, Length of job, Previous employer’s name, Position, Length of employment, Work phone, Residential status, Monthly housing payment, Primary financial status, Salary, Annual income
- Also, add an authorized user to your account
- Next, review your entries for accuracy.
- Finally, tap “Submit” to submit your application.