Step into the zone of rewards with Reward Zone MasterCard Credit Card. Whether you’re shopping for fitness and sporting goods or just making regular purchases at gas stations, restaurants, and bars, this card has got you covered. Enjoy cashback and bonus points on every purchase plus special financing offers on eligible purchases.
Reward Zone MasterCard Credit Card is issued by Citi Bank with low credit card requirements, no annual fee, and no introductory APR charge. The Reward Zone MasterCard Credit Card can be used at Best Buy.
Reward Zone MasterCard Credit Card Offers
- Cardholders can get a 10% cashback reward on their first purchase within 14 days of account opening
- Accumulating 250 points gets a cardholder a $5 reward certificate
- Cardholders earn 18 months of special financing on procurement over $479
- No annual fee is charged on this card
- Earn 2.5 points per $1 spent (5% back in rewards) on qualifying Best Buy® purchases when you choose Standard credit
- 5 points per $1 spent (3% back in rewards) on net purchases made at gas stations, fitness, and sporting goods.
- Get 1 point per $1 spent (2% back in rewards) on net purchases made at restaurants and bars.
- You earn 1 point per $2 spent (1% back in rewards) on net purchases made with your credit card outside Best Buy
- Free Shipping on purchases $35 and upwards
- My Best Buy Elite Plus members get a 0.5 point bonus (an additional 1% back in rewards, a total of 6%) per dollar spent using a My Best Buy Credit Card with standard credit.
Reward Zone MasterCard Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 25.49
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 28.24
- Cash Advance Fee –5% (min $10)
How to Apply for the Reward Zone MasterCard Credit CardS
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a clear credit history
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
- The customer must have a valid SSN
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the homepage of the Reward Zone and click the “Apply Now” button located at the center of the page.
- Secondly, sign up to create an account. (You can create an account immediately if you do not have one)
- Thirdly, you will be directed to the enrollment homepage, fill in the enrollment form with the following information; Name, Email address, Address, City, State, Zip code, Phone, Financial information, Identification, Date of birth.
- Fourthly, go through the Account Terms & Details, Terms, of Offers, and then tap the boxes under if you agree to the above-mentioned agreements.
- Finally, tap the “Submit Application” button to submit the application. As your application is confirmed, you will be sent an approval message.