Reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Card is arguably the best Delta Card from American Express. If you spend a lot traveling with Delta Airlines, you definitely need to take a second look at this Card. Reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Card offers earnings of 15,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 15,000 bonus miles after you spend $30,000 on purchases on your Delta Reserve® credit card in a calendar year. Also after you spend $60,000 on eligible purchases on your card, in the same year. Earn an additional 15,000 MQMs and an additional 15,000 bonus miles.
That is to say, cardholders can earn up to 30,000 MQMs and. 30,000 bonus miles in a calendar year amongst other benefits.
Reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Offers
- Firstly, reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Card also offers a 24/7 concierge service and enables you to enjoy complimentary access into Delta Sky Clubs.
- Secondly, there’s no foreign transaction fee attached to this card.
- The Reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Card enables you earn two miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta.
Reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Benefits
- Baggage Insurance Plan: You can travel more comfortably knowing you are covered by the Baggage Insurance Plan for eligible lost. Damaged, or stolen baggage when you purchase the entire fare for a Common Carrier ticket (e.g. plane, train, ship, or bus) on your eligible card.
- Car Rental Loss & Damage Insurance: You can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen when you use your eligible card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible vehicle rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter.
- Premium Roadside Assistance: Help is guaranteed for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency services like towing up to 10 miles, changing a flat, or jumpstarting a battery. You can get this help just by making a phone call even when you’re in your driveway and included services will be paid for up to four times a year.
- 24/7 Global Assist® Hotline: This is offered to help you with coordination and assistance services when you are traveling 100 or more miles from home. You can also get help with visa and customs information, destination guides, and more. Cardmembers are responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers.
- Entertainment Access: Get updated with exclusive access to ticket presales and Card Member-only events in a city near you. Also check out Broadway shows and concert tours, family and sporting events, and more.
- Extended Warranty: Use your American Express card for eligible purchases and get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturers’ warranty
- Purchase Protection: Get to shop with added confidence and purchase protection
- Dispute Resolution: American Express can work with you and the merchant to help resolve issues with your American Express statement.
- Return Protection: American Express may make a refund of the full purchase price (excluding shipping and handling). Up to $300 per item. Up to a maximum of $1,000 per calendar year per card account if you try to return an eligible item purchased with your Card within 90 days from the date of purchase and the merchant won’t take it back.
APR on purchases will be a variable rate, currently 16.24, 18.24 or 20.24% depending on your creditworthiness and other factors.
How to apply for the Delta Reserve SkyMiles Credit Card
- Firstly,visit the American Express website.
- Secondly, agree to terms and provide all the necessary details to complete your application.