Apply for Refresh Credit Card and get approved instantly. There is no credit check, just a deposit and you’re approved. This card comes with low fees and low-interest rates to help keep your payments manageable. You can start any deposit you’re comfortable with and scale up when you’re ready – no huge upfront costs.
Refresh Credit Card is issued by Refresh Financial. With Refresh f.i.t, cardholders you get access to online courses that teach about money management.
Refresh Financial Secured Credit Card Benefits
- Offers free financial education
- Gives approval without a credit check, just a deposit and you’re approved
- Get access to online courses that teach you about money management
- Use your Visa card to build your credit history and put your financial goals within reach.
Refresh Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $12.95
- Interest Rate – 17.99%
- Minimum Personal Income – $0
- Grace Period – 21 days.
How to Apply for Refresh Financial Secured Credit Card
- Intending applicants must be over the age of majority in the province or territory where they live
- Must not have an existing Refresh card or account
- Intending applicant must not have applied for a Refresh card more than once in the last 30 days nor defaulted on payments for a Refresh card or account in the last year.
- Applicant must provide the necessary security deposit.
How to Apply
- Follow this link to get to the application page
- Once you locate the application form, enter the following details; First name, Last name, Email address, Phone, City, Province, Postal code, and Date of birth.
- Next, choose the amount of a security deposit you can provide.
- Read through and agree to the terms and conditions of Refresh Financial Secured credit card
- Click on the “Submit application” link.
How to Activate
To activate your newly acquired Refresh Financial Secured credit card, call at 1 800 746 4840.
How to Login Refresh Credit Card
To gain access to your account;
- Firstly, on the application page
- Secondly, tap on the “Sign In” link
- Thirdly, on the next page that comes up, tap on the “Credit Card Portal” link
- Fourthly, as the next page pops up key in your email and password
- Lastly, tap on the “Log in” link.
How to Recover Refresh Credit Cards Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- Secondly, as the Password reset page pops up, key in your email
- Lastly, tap on the “Send reset password email” link.
How to Make Refresh Financial Secured Credit Cards Bill Payment
Make your bill payment from your bank or financial institution by doing the following;
- Firstly, scroll to https://refreshfinancial.ca/make-a-payment/
- Secondly, enter your Refresh Client Number
- Enter your Postal Code
- Tap in the “Next” link.
- Lastly, bill payment can take up to 5 business days to process.
Refresh Credit Cards Customer Service Number
Call: 800.746.4840, to gain access to a customer care agent.