Enjoy discounts on fuel and accumulate redeemable points with QuickTrip Credit Card. Issued by First Bankcard, this credit card offers 25 cents per gallon in the first 2 billing cycles, 1 point per $1 on eligible in-store purchases, and more. Points can be redeemed for gift cards.
QuickTrip Credit Card has low credit card requirements, no annual fee required, and no introductory APR rate charge.
QuickTrip Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders can save up to 25 cents per gallon in the first 2 billing cycles
- Secondly, 3 cents off per gallon roll-back at the pump every day
- Thirdly, 22 cents off per gallon applied as a statement credit (up to 200 gallons) for the first 2 billing cycles
- Fourthly, 100 bonus points posted on your first statement
- Also, earn 1 point per $1 spent on qualifying in-store purchases
- Next, get a $10 QT gift card automatically every time you reach 200 points
- No annual fee required
- Lastly, cardholders enjoy 24X7 online account control services
QuickTrip Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee –None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 18.00
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance APR Fee – N/A
How to Apply for the QuickTrip Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria for approval for the QuickTrip Credit Card,
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid SSN
- Applicant must have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Must have a clear credit record
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of QuickTrip. Once the web page opens, you notice the credit card enrollment form under.
- Fill out the application details section with the following details; First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Social security number, Date of birth, Home phone, Business phone, Mother’s maiden name, Email address, (Validate Email address)
- The physical address section requires the following information; Physical address, Apt, City, State, Zipcode.
- In the Financial Information section, input the following information; Total annual income, monthly housing payment.
- Click the boxes below, if any portion of your Total annual income is from a non-taxable income source and if you wish to add an authorized user, click the “Continue” to review and submit your sign-up form.