Earn your next trip 3X faster with Priority Destinations World Mastercard. This card lets you travel around the world with exclusive privileges and amazing benefits. Cardholders enjoy 3X Priority Miles® for every $1 spent on travel purchases for the first $6,000 in a calendar year. You can earn up to 30K bonus priority miles when you spend $1,500 in the first 3 months. And to top it, this card charges no fees for foreign transactions.
Priority Destinations World Mastercard is issued by First Hawaiian Bank. In addition to unlimited miles, cardholders also enjoy all the benefits that come with a MasterCard.
Priority Destinations World Mastercard Benefits
- Firstly, enjoy 3x Priority Miles per $1 spent on travel for the first $6,000 in a calendar year, and 1.5x Priority Miles for all other travel
- Secondly, offers Priority Miles per $1 spent on qualifying everyday purchases (gas, groceries, cable TV, phone as well as other monthly utilities)
- Thirdly, there’s an offer of Priority Miles per $1 spent on everything else
- Fourthly, book a flight, whenever you want, with no blackouts
- Earn and enjoy unlimited Priority Miles
- There’s local customer service
- Next, the Priority Miles you earn do not expire, as long as you use your card within 24 months.
- Other additional benefits, provided by Mastercard, include; Concierge services, Identity theft protection, Common carrier trip cancellation/interruption, travel accident insurance, MasterRental coverage, Extended warranty insurance, Price protection, Free ShopRunner membership, and 10% off bookings via onefinestay.
Priority Destinations World Mastercard Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Balance Transfer Fee – Either $5 or 3%
- Convenience Check Fee – Either $5 or 3%
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee – Up to $38
- APR Rate – 17.99%
- Purchases APR Rate – 15.99%
- Balance Transfers APR – 4.99%
- Cash Advances APR – 18.00% (Fixed)
- Penalty APR Rate – 18.00%
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1.00.
How to Apply for Priority Destinations World Mastercard
- Firstly, visit the First Hawaiian Bank application web page.
- Secondly, as you get on the webpage, key in the following personal details; First name, Middle initial, and Last name
- Thirdly, in the home address section, key in the following details; Street number, Street name, Street type, Apt, City, State, Zipcode.
- Fourthly, answer the following questions; Are you a U.S. Citizen?
- Are you a Permanent resident alien?
- Time at address, Home phone, Cell phone, and Email address
- The next section is the Mailing address section. (Complete this section, only if different from above. If your mailing address is the same, skip to the next section); Street number or type in “PO BOX”, Street name or type PO BOX number, Street type, Apt#, City, State, Zipcode
- In the Employment information section, enter the following details; Employment status, Employer or company name, Position, How long in this line of work?, Time at current job, Work phone, Gross monthly income
- The other monthly income section requires the following details; Non-taxable income, Source of non-taxable income, All other income, and Source of other income
- Key in your homeowner, or renter status details; Are you a homeowner, Monthly mortgage payment, Monthly rent payment, Promo code
- Scroll down, read through, and accept the terms of the card
- Finally, tap on the “Submit” link, to submit your application for approval.
How to Activate Priority Destinations World Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired Priority Destinations World Mastercard, call at 1 (888) 844-4444.
How to Register Priority Destinations World Mastercard
- Firstly, scroll to the login page of First Hawaiian Bank
- Secondly, provide your login details, and tap on the “login” tap.
- Skip the login fields, and click on the “Register” link, to be redirected to a new webpage, where you are to key in your Card Number, without spaces or dashes
- Then tap on the “Submit” link
How to Login Priority Destinations World Mastercard
- Go to the First Hawaiian Bank login page
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link, and gain access to your credit card account.
How to Recover User ID/ Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot User ID link
- On the new page, you are directed to, are to login using your account number, and thereafter, update your User ID within your user profile.
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- On the new page, you are directed to, key in your User ID, with no spaces or dashes
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
Priority Destinations World Mastercard Customer Service Number
- Call: (808) 643-9643 Hawaii (Statewide)
- (877) 844-4343 (Toll-Free), to gain access to a customer care agent.