Get access to unlimited priority miles as you travel around the globe with your Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard. Miles do not expire as long as you use your card within 24 months. You can use your Priority Miles and choose from a variety of airlines. No restrictions. No blackouts.
Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard is issued by First Hawaiian Bank. You don’t have to worry about foreign transaction fees as you shop with this card everywhere you go.
Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- Firstly, no annual fee charged for the first year
- Secondly, cardholders get 5X Priority Miles per $1 spent on travel for the first $6,000 in a calendar year and 2X Priority Miles for all other travel
- Thirdly, enjoy Priority Miles per $1 spent on qualifying everyday purchases (gas, groceries, cable TV, phone, and other monthly utilities)
- Fourthly, get Priority Miles, per $1 spent on everything else
- Book a flight, whenever you want, without blackouts
- You can save on purchases when you travel abroad, as the card, charges no foreign transaction fees
- Offers unlimited Priority Miles
- There’s local customer service
- Your Priority Miles, don’t get to expire, as long as you use your card within 24 months
- Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard offers free membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey, with two (2) complimentary airport lounge visits per year ($27 per person per visit afterward).
- Lastly, its Mastercard benefits, includes; Concierge services, Identity theft protection, Travel assistance services, Common carrier trip cancellation/interruption, travel accident insurance, MasterRental coverage, Extended warranty insurance, Lost luggage insurance, Price protection, Purchase Assurance, Free ShopRunner membership, and 10% off bookings via onefinestay.
Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard Fees/Rates
- APR Rate – 17.99%
- Purchases APR Rate – 15.99%
- Balance Transfer APR – 4.99%
- Fixed Cash APR – 18.00%
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1.00
- Cash Advance Fees – 5%
- Balance Transfer and Convenience Check Fees – 3%
- Foreign Transaction Fees – $0
- Intro Annual Fee – $0
- Annual Fee – $50.
How to Apply for Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard
- Firstly, visit the First Hawaiian Bank application page.
- Secondly, as you get on the webpage, key in the following personal details; First name, Middle initial, and Last name
- Thirdly, in the home address section, key in the following details; Street number, Street name, Street type, Apt, City, State, Zipcode.
- Fourthly, answer the following questions; Are you a U.S. Citizen?
- Next, are you a Permanent resident alien?
- Time at address, Home phone, Cell phone, and Email address
- The next section is the Mailing address section. (Complete this section, only if different from above. If your mailing address is the same, skip to the next section); Street number or type in “PO BOX”, Street name or type PO BOX number, Street type, Apt#, City, State, Zipcode
- In the Employment information section, enter the following details; Employment status, Employer or company name, Position, How long in this line of work? Time at current job, Work phone, Gross monthly income
- The other monthly income section requires the following details; Non-taxable income, Source of non-taxable income, All other income, and Source of other income
- Key in your homeowner, or renter status details; Are you a homeowner, Monthly mortgage payment, Monthly rent payment, Promo code
- Scroll down, read through, and accept the terms of the card
- Finally, tap on the “Submit” link, to submit your application for approval.
How to Activate Card
To activate your newly acquired Card, call at 1 (888) 844-4444.
How to Register Card
- Scroll to the login page of First Hawaiian Bank
- Provide your login details, and tap on the “login” tap.
- Skip the login fields, and click on the “Register” link, to be redirected to a new webpage, where you are to key in your Card Number, without spaces or dashes
- Then tap on the “Submit” link.
How to Login Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard
- Scroll to the First Hawaiian Bank login page
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link, and gain access to your credit card account.
How to Recover User ID/ Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot User ID link
- On the new page, you are directed to, you are to login using your account number, and thereafter, update your User ID within your user profile.
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- On the new page, you are directed to, key in your User ID, with no spaces or dashes
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard Customer Service Number
- Call: (808) 643-9643 Hawaii (Statewide).
- (877) 844-4343 (Toll-Free), to gain access to a customer care agent.