Prime Platinum Visa Card is great for balance transfers and debt consolidation as it charges no balance transfer fees. It also offers one of the lowest interest rates available anywhere in the country. Thus, if you carry a balance from month to month, you need to give this card a try.
Prime Platinum Visa Card is offered by LMCU. This card charges no annual fee and is accepted worldwide. The application process is easy and simple.
Prime Platinum Visa Card Benefits
- Firstly, the Prime Platinum is one of the lowest interest rates charge card
- Secondly, cardholders enjoy interest rate as low as Prime + 3.00%
- Thirdly, cardholders enjoy Zero Fraud protection
- Fourthly, no Annual fee
- Also, credit limit of up to $25,000
- Cardholders enjoy free car rental insurance
- Emergency card replacement
- Card Users have access to a 24 hours members service and can also make payments online, by phone, or at any local branch.
Prime Platinum Visa Credit Card Rates And Fees
- Annual account fee – None
- Balance transfers – None
- Interest rate – 8.25% variable
- Cash Advances fee – None
- Foreign transactions fee – 1%
- Credit Limit – $25,000.
Requirements To Apply For Prime Platinum Visa Card
- Applicants must Member of the Lake Michigan Credit Union
- Applicant must be up to the age of Majority
- Must have a valid government identification card.
How To Apply For Prime Platinum Visa Card
- Visit the Application Page of LMCU
- Choose your card, then click on the “next” button
- Key in your First and last name
- Suffix, social security number, Date of birth, Are you a U.S citizen? (Yes or No)
- Address 1&2, City, State, Zip Code
- Employment, Gross monthly income
- Contact information – Email address, Phone number
- Read through the information and Tick to give your full consent to pull the credit report
- Then scroll down and click the “ Next” button.
- Apply online – To apply online call at (844) 301-8899.
How To Check Application Status Of Card
To check for your Card Application Status after applying and it seems delayed call at -1-800-242-9790.
How To Activate Your Prime Platinum Visa Cards
To activate your newly registered Card call 1-800-242-9790 to activate your card.
How To Login To Prime Platinum Visa Cards
- Log in to the official website of the Prime Platinum Visa cards
- By the right-hand-side of the Web page, click on the “Online Banking Login” widget
- Enter your Username
- Scroll down and click on the “ Login” button.
How To Recover Password and Username ID
- From the “Log In” section of Imcu.org
- Scroll down and click the “forgot password ” link
- On the next page, enter your username, First Name, and last name,
- Last 4 digits of SSN or EIN
- Then, click on “Submit”.
Prime Platinum Visa Card Lost/Stolen
- To report lost or Credit Card stolen simply call at (866) 304-8684.
How To Make Bill Payment With Card
Cardholders can be made bill payments with their Card through the following channels:
- Internet Banking
- Direct Debit
- Automatic Payment
- By Phone
- In-person – at the local branch.
Prime Platinum Visa Cards Customer Service Number
For any enquiries contact the member service representative at (616) 242-9790 or toll-free at (800) 242-9790.