Discover and enjoy new cuisines and flavors as you enjoy a minimum of 15% off* at partner restaurants, with Pride Platinum Credit Card. Armed personnel serving in India’s Defense Forces can apply for this card to make life easier for them.
Pride Platinum credit card is issued by Axis Bank. It comes with the shades of Indian Tricolour to commemorate the Armed Forces. The annual fee is waived for the first year.
Pride Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, get in on delicious cuisine with Axis Bank Dining Delights offering a minimum of 15% off at Axis Bank partner restaurants in India
- Secondly, it is a card personalized with shades of the Indian Tricolor
- Thirdly, dedicates the 4th embossed line for the Army, Navy, or Airforce
- Fourthly, enjoy 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver, on all fuel transactions in India with an Axis Bank Pride Platinum credit card.
- Lastly, you can convert purchases to EMI.
Pride Platinum Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None (1st Year), Rs. 250 Afterwards (waived on spends of Rs. 20,000 in subsequent years.
- Joining Fee – None
- Cash Payment Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Cash Withdrawal Fees – 2.5% (Min. Rs. 250) of the Cash Amount
- Over Limit Penalty – 3% of the over-limit amount (Min. Rs. 500)
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee – 3.50% of the transaction value.
How to Apply for Pride Platinum Credit Card
- The primary cardholder should be 18 to 70 years
- The add-on cardholder should be above 15 years of age
- The applicant may be a resident or non-resident of India.
How to Apply
- Go to Axis Bank application webpage
- If you are not an existing Axis Bank Customer, tap on the “No” button. If otherwise, tap on the “Yes” button.
- Key in the following details Name, 10 digit mobile number, Pan number, Occupation, Select, and Pincode.
- Tap on the box to authorize Axis Bank and its representatives to call you, or SMS you with reference to your application.
- Tap on the “Call Me” link.
How to Activate Pride Platinum Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Pride Platinum credit card;
- Insert Pride Platinum credit card and choose the “Set Pin” option on the screen
- Key in one-time activation code/OTP which had been received on the registered mobile number
- Once you’ve successfully entered the above-mentioned details, you will be asked to set your desired PIN on the next screen and re-confirm the same.
How to Login Pride Platinum Credit Card
How to Recover Pride Platinum Credit Card Password
- Firstly, on the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- Secondly, on the new page that pops, enter your Login ID
- Thirdly, tap on the “Proceed” link
- Fourthly, key in details
- Then set a new password(s).
How to Make Bill Payment
Make your bill payment via;
- Online, via internet banking
- Electronic clearing service (ECS)
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- Visa Money Transfer
- Payments from other bank accounts
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SMS Payments
- Cheque or Draft Payments
- Cash Payments
- Electronic Clearing Service -Auto Debits
- ATM Payments.
Pride Platinum Credit Card Customer Service Number
- Call: 1860 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555
- +91-22-27648000 ( outside India) To gain access to a customer care agent.