Do you want to get the best value for your money while shopping on Priceline.com? The Priceline Rewards Visa Card guarantees that. Earn up to 5 points for every dollar spent on purchases amongst other benefits outlined below.
Priceline Rewards Visa Card Benefits
- Firstly, get 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Secondly, get 10% points if you redeem points for a statement credit toward eligible Priceline.com or travel purchases of $25 or more made in the last 120 days.
- Thirdly, points earned has no limited amount.
- Fourthly, points gotten with the Card can be redeemed through Priceline’s rewards website.
Regular Purchase APR
15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% Variable
Sign up Bonus
Get 5,000 bonus points for making the first purchase+ spend $1,000 in the first 90 days on qualifying transactions and get 5,000 bonus points.
Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
Intro Balance Transfer APR
0% for 15 months ( must be completed within the first 45 days of account opening)
Foreign Transaction Fee
Returned Payment Fee
Up to $37
How to Apply for the Priceline Rewards Visa Card
- Navigate to the webpage and click on ‘apply’, you will be redirected to the secure application page.
Fill in the following information in the provided fields:
- Full name
- Duration at listed address
- Residence status
Employment and Financial Information
This is the information by which Barclaycard will evaluate your creditworthiness. You will need to enter the following information.
- Bank Assets
- Annual Income
You can, at this time, sign up for expedited delivery ($15) if your new card, should you be approved.
Fill in the following information here:
- Firstly, the Date of birth
- Secondly, the Social Security number
- Thirdly, Mother’s maiden name
The option applies to the installed feature in the application which enables you, transfer a pre-existing balance (from $100 to $20,000) onto the new card from any major credit card. To do this, enter the desired amount and the card number
Terms and Conditions
Read through the terms and conditions and if you agree to them, submit the application and await your evaluation.