Get one point for every dollar spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card at any Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, or PBteen store, catalog or online at potterybarn.com, potterykids.com, or pbteen.com. Cardholders also enjoy special offers all through the year including 20% cashback and a $25 reward for every $250 spent.
Pottery Barn Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank with low credit card requirements and no annual fee attached.
Pottery Barn Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders can receive 20% cashback on making purchases through the card
- Secondly, get a $25 reward for every $250 you spend
- Thirdly, bonus points obtained can easily be redeemed at the Pottery Barn stores.
- Fourthly, one point for every dollar spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card at any Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, or PBteen store, catalog or online at potterybarn.com, potterykids.com or pbteen.com
- Also, enjoy special offers all through the year
- 12 months special financing or 10% back rewards.
- Use your card at any Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Bed and Bath, Pottery Barn Kids, and PBteen store, catalog, and website.
- Lastly, manage your account online
Pottery Barn Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None Charged
- Normal APR Rate – 26.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
- Deferred Interest Details: Required minimum purchase of $750 for 12-month plan. Minimum monthly payments are required.
How to Apply for the Pottery Barn Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria for approval for the Pottery Barn Credit Cards
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, it is expected that the applicant should be a U.S. resident.
- Fourthly, the applicants must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the homepage of the Pottery Barn and then search for the “Apply” button towards the rear of the web page.
- Secondly, go through the terms and conditions related to the account opening process before you proceed with the enrollment.
- Thereafter you are required to provide your personal information with the following details; First name, Last name, Suffix, SSN, Date of birth, and Annual income.
- Next, fill in the contact details section with the following information; Street address, Suite or Apartment, City, State, Zip code, Email address, Mobile phone, Alternate phone.
- Also, you can equally add an authorized buyer if you wish by choosing the “Yes” option below.
- Finally, tap the “Continue” button and your card will be confirmed within 7-10 days.
Call: 1-866-234-2029 or TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788 regarding any issue.