The PlayStation Credit Card Rewards unlocks access to many reward programs not limited to PlayStation. Users can enjoy their favorite games and still earn rewards for every purchase. This Card is issued by Capital One and comes with a $50 PlayStation store credit after the first purchase.
Cardholders can as well enjoy the offer of 50% back by Sony and Capital One, on the cost of a PlayStation, plus 12-month membership if you spend $3,000 within a year.
The card also offers 10% back on PlayStation Vue, PlayStation Music, and PlayStation Now purchases.
You can earn from other non-PlayStation products but you earn higher at PS and Sony stores. After you become a cardmember and register an account, it’s possible to customize the design of the credit card you’ll receive. The customizations include “game-inspired designs”, and so on.
Perks of the PlayStation Credit Card Rewards
- Firstly, get a $50 PlayStation Store code automatically, when you sign up for a card and get approved.
- Secondly, you get 5X rewards points every time you use the card at the PS Store to buy digital content.
- Thirdly, 5X points on all PlayStation and Sony purchases at authorized retailers.
- No annual fee.
- Variable APR of 14.99% – 24.99%.
- Earn 3X reward points when you use your PS Card to pay your phone bill.
- Lastly, even if you buy non-PS or Sony products, the company will give you a 1X reward point.
PlayStation Credit Card Rewards Card Details
- Balance Transfer Intro APR –Not Applicable
- Balance Transfer Regular APR– 14.99% – 24.99%* Variable
- Purchase Regular APR –14.99 – 24.99%* Variable
- Annual Fee – $0
How to Apply for the PlayStation Credit Card Rewards
- Firstly, visit the Capital One Website.
- Secondly, scroll through to the section for personal credit cards
- Thirdly, choose the PlayStation rewards credit card
- Fourthly, check if your pre-qualified, by visiting this link.
- You’ll need to provide some basic information, such as your name, address, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Enter in your personal information; this includes,
full name, your social security number, your date of birth, home address, and yearly income.
- Lastly, wait for your card. It can take from 7 to 10 business days for your card to arrive at the address you applied with.