The Philips 66 company, an American multinational energy company with Synchrony Bank offers Philips 66 Credit Card to enable customers to buy more and pay with ease. No annual fee, no overseas transaction fee, $0 over-limit fee and easy online account control facilities are some of the features that make this card worthwhile.
This card has low credit card requirements, no annual fee, and no introductory APR charge. The Philips 66 Credit Card can be used at Philips gas and fuel stations.
Philips 66 Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee is attached to this credit card
- There is no overseas transaction fee related to this credit card
- Offers $0 over limit fee
- This card also offers easy online account control facilities.
Philips 66 Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 27.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the Philips 66 Credit Card
You must meet the following criteria to apply and get approved for the Philips 66 Credit Card;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, a valid government-issued photo ID is required
- Must have a valid SSN
- Must be a United States resident
- Lastly, the applicant must have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the homepage of Philips 66. Navigate down till you locate the “Apply Now” button.
- Once you tap on it, you will be directed to a new web page.
- To apply, fill in the personal details section with the following info; First name, Last name, Address, City, State, Zip, Home phone, Business phone, Cell/another phone, Email address, Annual net income, Duration at current address.
- Fourthly, if you wish to add an authorized user, fill in the details of the user you wish to authorize.
- Next, fill in your date of birth, SSN, and mother’s maiden name.
- Thereafter fill in the Service Station/Facility Number and Employee Identifier in the Station Info section.
- Review and print the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement and then click the box below if you wish to purchase the optional card safety program. This qualifies as your signature if you have gone through and agreed to the terms of the agreement.
- Scroll down and click the box below. Agree to the Terms and the Consent to Electronic contact confirming your acceptance to receive the email sent.
- Lastly, tap “ Accept & Submit”, this constitutes your electronic signature.
Call: 281-293-6600 to gain access to a customer care agent.