Petland has been the retail pet industry leader for more than 45 years with over 100 stores across the globe. Pet lovers can conveniently get any kind of pet they desire using the Petland Credit Card. Cardholders also enjoy discounts and other special offers.
Petland Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank with low credit requirements, no annual fee, and no introductory APR charge.
Petland Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, no annual fee is attached to this card
- Secondly, cardholders get discounts on the purchase of Petland brand products
- Thirdly, a special discount is offered 4 times a year
- Fourthly, acquiring purchases of $50 within a period of 12 months gets a cardholder a 20% discount on future expenditure.
- Earn 1 point for each $1 of net eligible purchases, up to 2000 points per month
- $5 rewards certificate for every 100 points earned
- Earn bonus points during special offers
- Lastly, for purchases greater than $499.00, you may choose between earning points or qualifying promotional financing options.
Petland Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee –None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate –29.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
Applying for the Petland Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Petland Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must have a valid U.S. SSN
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Lastly, must have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Firstly, visit the enrollment homepage of Petland, using the following link.
- Secondly, go through the cardmember benefits and important details and terms about opening an account before you proceed with the enrollment process.
- Thirdly, navigate down and you will locate the personal details section which requires the following details; First name, Last name, Select suffix, SSN, Date of birth, Annual income.
- In the contact details section input the following details; Street address or Rural route address, City, State, Zip code, Email address, Phone.
- Select the “Yes” option if you wish to add an authorized buyer and then tap “Continue”.