Do you desire to work in the State of Illinois as a security guard? Then you must obtain the PERC Card, also known as Permanent Employee Registration Card. This card is issued Online by the State of Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations Mission as proof that you’ve passed certain background checks through a fingerprint submission process.
Employers will only be comfortable hiring you as a security guard if you have this card. It is the first requirement in every guard training school in the State of Illinois. Here’s how you can apply for the card;
How to Apply for PERC Credit Card
- Firstly, the intending applicant must be among the majority
- Secondly, it is expected that an applicant should have a social security number
- A government-issued photo ID is also required
- Lastly, you are to provide a photograph of yourself to proceed with the application process.
How to Apply
- To apply for a PERC Credit card, mail your request to the following address:
ATTN: Division of Professional Regulation
P.O. Box 7007
Springfield, Illinois 62791
- You can also visit a center nearby, to locate a center closet to you.
How to Activate PERC Credit Card
How to Log into PERC Credit Card
- Firstly, to successfully log in to the PERC card account, visit the IDFPR webpage and search for the account access section at the top left wing of the page
- You are to supply your User ID and Password in the spaces provided.
- After you provide the needed info, tap on the “Log in” button.
How to Recover Password or User ID
- Firstly, to recover the password or User ID, do the following;
- Scroll to the login page, and locate the “Forgot Password” or “Forgot User ID” link, and tap on the one that applies to you.
- Lastly, navigate to the recovery page, enter the required data, and you will be enabled to set a new User ID or Password.