PC Richard & Son Credit Card offers flexible monthly payment options to users who shop frequently at PC Richard & Son. Cardholders also get advance notice of special offers and discounts. This credit card offers a lot of benefits that will make your transactions at PC Richard & Son more rewarding.
This no-annual-fee credit card is issued by Synchrony Financial Institution with low credit requirements. Cardholders have convenient, online account access.
PC Richard & Son Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders receive 6 months convenient monthly payments
- Secondly, cardholders get notification of special offers and discounts in advance
- Thirdly, this credit card charges no annual fee for card usage.
- Fourthly, offers flexible monthly payment choice.
PC Richard & Son Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 26.99
- Cash Advance APR Fee – N/A
- Cash Advance Charge – N/A
How to Apply for the PC Richard & Son Credit Cards
Residents of the United States of America who are at least 18 years of age with a valid SSN and photo ID can apply for the PC Richard & Son Credit Card through the steps below;
- Firstly, visit the homepage of the PC Richard & Son, and then locate the “Apply Now” button situated towards the bottom left of the web page
- Thereafter, you will be directed to a new web page. Accept the terms and conditions, by tapping on the “I understand & Agree” button.
- Thirdly, the applicant will be navigated to the application page of Synchrony Bank. Go through the Terms & Conditions, and thereafter, fill in the enrollment form with the following information; Initial purchase, (if known), First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address, Apt, Zip code, Primary phone number, Additional phone number, Email address, Confirm email address, Social security number, Date of birth, Housing information, and Monthly net income from all sources
- Also, tap the “Yes” option, if you desire to add a joint applicant and then choose a statement delivery method.
- Finally, go through the card security debt cancellation program agreement and then tap the “Continue” button.
Check application status
Applicants who wish to know their application status can do so by calling at 1-631-773-4900 and thereafter provide their application reference number.
To cancel the credit card
Cardholders, who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account, can do so by calling the customer service agent at 1-631-773-4900 or 1-877-727-1909
How to Activate card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, call the customer service at 1-631-773-4900 or 1-877-727-1909
Call: 1-631-773-4900 or 1-877-727-1909.